The Mountains Are Calling You!! Black Bear Lodge is our private cozy log cabin located on a quiet street with beautiful views of the Georgia mountains and just minutes from Lake Chatuge, shopping, restaurants, waterfalls, hiking trails, and more... the perfect setting for couples, families, or a group of friends who want to rest & relax or explore natures best!
Black Bear Lodge is a 2 level cabin featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, DISH TV, and WiFi.
The main level offers 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, cozy livingroom with gas fireplace & temperature control remote, 40" TV, DVD player, books & games, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, regular brew coffee maker, Keurig & K-Cups, balcony deck with propane gas grill.
The downstairs level offers 1 bedroom, 1 full bath, laundry room, great room area with 32" TV, DVD player, and table & chairs for board games.
Guest will have access to the entire cabin, with the exception of a small hall closet (main level), downstairs hall closets, two locked cabinets located in the laundry room, and outside rubbermaid container... these areas store our personal items. Please respect these locked areas.
Interaction with guests:
Linda and Steve will be available via phone, text, or email should you have any questions or concerns during your stay.
Other things to note:
* Our cabin is our home, please be respectful of the cabin, furnishings, and our neighbors.
* Check-in is anytime after 3PM
* Check-out by 11AM
* Self check-in with lockbox - combination code will be provided prior to check-in.
* WiFi is available - access code will be provided at check-in..
* Please see our black notebook for listing of things to do and see in Hiawassee and the surrounding areas.
* Our policy for renting, the person booking the reservation must be 23 years of age or older. A copy of drivers license may be required.
* No Loud Parties, No Smoking Inside the Cabin, and No Outside Fires are premitted anywhere on the property!
* Relax and Enjoy Your Stay!Get the full listing »