** Please note this property is on the lower level of a home and the upper level is inaccessible **
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and retreat to 'Haven Ridge,' a spacious vacation rental 1 bedroom with 1,500 square feet of living space and spectacular mountain views! This Hiawassee hideaway is the perfect peaceful getaway, as it features sleeping arrangements for up to 4, terrific amenities, and a fantastic location within minutes of hiking trails, Lake Chatuge, and town!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Delve into the lush forest of northern Georgia to discover ‘Haven Ridge’ offering a sprawling 1,500-square-foot interior! During downtime, you'll love relaxing in the expansive living room featuring an L-shaped leather sofa and flat-screen Smart TV.
With each room revealing breathtaking views of the mountains and Lake Chatuge below, you'll surely want to spend some time outside. Step out to the furnished deck and rock your worries away as vibrant panoramic vistas leave you speechless. Prepare a family barbecue using the brand new Weber charcoal grill.
As steaks are cooking outside, whip up some sides in the well-equipped kitchenette! Prepare dishes in no time using the convection toaster oven with an induction plate or microwave - there's even a Keurig for the coffee and tea lovers of the group!
After a long day outdoors, take a relaxing rinse in the bathroom outfitted with a walk-in shower and fresh towels! Plush pillows and a cloud-like comforter welcome you into the sumptuous king-sized bed, where you're sure to get a replenishing night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
As you watch birds gracefully float by from the covered porch and see deer frequent the yard, you'll be persuaded to get out in the great outdoors! Only 20 minutes away is the famous Appalachian Trail, known for its 2,190-mile long path through the wilderness.
Summertime invites various waterfront activities on Lake Chatuge, including boating, tubing, and fishing. To stay amid the mountains, spend the day hiking Brasstown Bald - the highest peak in Georgia!
In the spring, don't miss out on the wine crawl that hits all the best vineyards in the area! Later, in July, is when the Georgia Mountain Fair takes place, bringing live entertainment, arts & crafts, and carnival rides!
In town, you'll find several attractions, including a movie theater, antique stores, and a Farmers Market on the weekends! Just over the border is Hayesville, where you can visit the dam or catch a live performance at The Peacock Performing Arts Center.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, cookware, dishware, a flat-screen Smart TV with streaming capabilities, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, an air mattress, furnished deck, Weber charcoal grill, parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Incredible Hiawassee Location - Stunning mountain views and only minutes from outdoor activities, local vineyards, and town!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Chattanooga Airport - 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, (~111 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the king bed and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on an air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 4
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property is not suitable for children younger than 12 years old
- Please note this property is on the lower level of a home and the upper level is inaccessible
- Please note the home is not handicapped accessible
- Please note that weather conditions could delay or limit access to the property
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »