*Note the homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Don't miss an opportunity to stay at this historic Apache Point Ranch House in serene Hereford! This 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental house sleeps 3 and provides easy access to hiking trails at Carr Canyon. If you're looking for a private, remote southwest getaway, this is the place for you! Enjoy world-class birdwatching, visit a ghost town in Bisbee, or plan time for a trip into Mexico for a delightful meal!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Rollaway Bed
This newly furnished vacation rental is the original Apache Point Ranch house. This sprawling Hereford ranch raised buffalo between Ramsey Canyon and Carr Canyon in the Huachuca Mountain foothills that is now lined with many hiking trails for your enjoyment.
This traditional burnt adobe home sits on 2 acres at the foot of Apache Point. Step inside to admire the southwest-style furniture, the collection of Zapotec Indian rugs, and original paintings and sculptures by the artist-owner.
Turn on the flat-screen Smart TV for endless streaming entertainment during downtime. Cook up a favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen to enjoy at the breakfast nook for 2.
The queen bedroom boasts a Sleep Number Mattress and a great view of Carr Canyon. The office just off the master bedroom is furnished with roll away twin bed, and desk.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take a break from a busy urban lifestyle and appreciate the natural beauty at this remote ranch with mature southwestern mesquite trees, cactuses, and swaying tall grasses.
Carr Canyon with a mine mill at the hop has plenty of hiking trails and is adjacent to this property.
The International Ramsey Canyon Hummingbird Sanctuary is just 10 minutes down the road sure to delight experienced and novice birdwatchers.
Other area attractions include the Coronado National Memorial, San Pedro River & Museum, downtown Tombstone, and Fort Huachuca - the oldest military base home of the buffalo soldiers.
Day trips to Mexico will be a breeze since the border and the charming town of Naco is just 30 minutes away. Stay in the states and visit galleries, gold mines, and antique shops in Bisbee a 35-minute drive away from the ranch.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV with streaming capabilities, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car driveway, and more
- Quiet Hereford location on 2.5 acres - Close to Carr Canyon hiking trails, Coronado National Park, Ramsey Canyon Hummingbird Preserve and the Sierra Vista mall, 35 minutes from Bisbee and other historic southwestern destinations
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tucson International Airport, 7250 S Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756 (76 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Note the homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stayGet the full listing »