Explore all that Helena has to offer from this immaculate 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home! Originally built in 1885, this mountain lodge was updated in 2001 and has sleeping arrangements for 10 guests. Spend your days exploring the various hiking trails of Mount Helena Park right outside your door, take an easy stroll to downtown's various attractions, or simply enjoy the spacious 3,000-square-foot interior of this rustic home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Daybed, Futon | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Futon
Discover this Helena haven nestled off the side of the road with a large yard for your pups to romp around in! You're sure to love the sprawling interior of the property tastefully appointed with vaulted ceilings, abundant natural light, and multiple stone walls.
During downtime, kick back and relax in one of 2 living rooms where you'll find either a flat-screen Smart TV or floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace. When you get hungry, get to work in the fully equipped kitchen stocked with everything you'll need to whip up a flavorful feast!
Throughout the home, there are 3 spacious bedrooms as well as 2.5 bathrooms. Each bedroom comes with a flat-screen Smart TV so you can effortlessly watch your favorite shows while drifting off to sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated right next to Mount Helena Park, the home makes it easy to access alpine activities! Strap on your hiking boots or bring your mountain bike along for an exciting day immersed in the great outdoors.
A leisurely walk will take you to downtown Helena brimming with charming shops, local breweries, and tasty restaurants. Be sure to visit Reeder's Village and Alley - where miners first discovered gold!
Experience even more natural beauty by taking a tour down the Missouri River with Gates of the Mountains. Helena National Forest is also an easy drive away with hiking, fishing, horseback riding, snowmobiling, skiing, and more.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen Smart TVs, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, central heating, linens, towels, a gas grill, large yard, ample parking, and more!
- Fantastic Helena Location - Steps from Mount Helena Park, shops, restaurants, historic sites, and outdoor activities!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Helena Regional Airport - 2850 Mercer Loop, Helena, MT 59602, (~4.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee - no cats
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property is ideal for 8 adults and 2 childrenGet the full listing »