If you're seeking a Deer Valley and Park City getaway for 2, look no further than this vacation rental studio in The Lodge at Stillwater! Fully equipped and overlooking the Jordanelle Reservoir, this mini-studio features on-site amenities including a seasonal pool, hot tubs, fitness center and a full-service ski shop with rental gear and outerwear for sale! You'll be a mile from Deer Valley’s Mayflower Gondola and centrally located to access Heber Valley, Park City Mountain Resort and Old Town.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
Newly established above Jordanelle Reservoir and State Park, this well-appointed studio boasts everything you'll need for an unforgettable mountain getaway! Soaring water views with a mountain backdrop will greet you through the floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to the Juliette balcony.
Crack open the door to let the fresh air drift in while you unpack in your new home-away-from-home. If you're eager to hit the slopes, Deer Valley’s Mayflower Gondola is 3 minutes away, with Park City Mountain Resort just a short drive, putting you within easy access of world-class skiing!
When you're not out learning the area's history on a guided on-snow mountain tour or boating on the reservoir, you'll find plenty to do on-site! The complex boasts a summer swimming pool, year-round hot tubs, BBQ deck overlooking the reservoir, a fitness center and a game room complete with billiards, foosball and air hockey tables. The on-site ski shop offers gear rentals, ski tuning, clothing and accessories, discounted lift tickets and outdoor boat/trailer parking!
The studio features a small, well-equipped kitchenette - complete with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster oven, induction hot plate, rice cooker, crockpot and more – to aid you in preparing delicious meals. Settle down to for a romantic dinner at the bistro table resting beside the expansive windows and gaze at the star-filled sky.
Have a cozy night in watching movies on the flat-screen cable TV, or head over to Park City's historic Main Street for a gallery tour, live show, drinks at one of the many bars or dinner at a variety of award-winning restaurants. The complex boasts elegant lounge and dining areas - comparable to those in Park City - perfect for unwinding at the end of each day.
-- THE LOCATION --
In nearby Park City, stop for brunch at Silver Star Cafe - close to the chairlift of the same name - before venturing out for a hike on Armstrong and connecting trails. Hop on a rental bike and hit the top-rated network of mountain biking trails surrounding Park City Mountain Village and accessible by chairlift.
If you'd rather be out on the water, the studio is half a mile from Jordanelle Reservoir Marina where the boat, jet ski, kayak and stand up paddle board rentals, and water park, offer a wide array of activities! Be sure to visit Midway’s Homestead Crater and soak in the geothermal spring or experience the only warm scuba diving destination in the continental US!
If you love films, the studio is centrally located for the Sundance Film Festival (less than 8 miles to Park City theaters and Park City Mountain Resort, approximately 8 miles to the beautiful Heber Valley and Midway, 18 miles to Sundance, and 25 miles to downtown Salt Lake City).
Utah Olympic Park - just 12 miles away - is open for visitors year-round, with bobsled experiences, tours provided by Olympians and more!
For a unique experience, ski/ride through the area's rich past on the free guided Silver to Slopes History Tour at Park City Mountain Resort which departs twice daily. Continue your excursion through history with an engaging visit to the Park City Museum, which tells the story of the area's mining, skiing and gambling past, as well as its saloons, theaters and notorious on-site jail!
If you're still looking for more to do, not far from The Lodge at Stillwater are numerous golf courses, nordic ski trails, sleigh rides, hot air balloon rides, ATV trails, galleries, luxury stores, every type of dining adventure, even ghost tours and ice castles, Wasatch Mountain State Park, and much more! Nearby, Kimball Junction features Tanger Outlets with many and varied specialty shops where you can save big.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, dining setting, tub chairs, views of Jordanelle Reservoir, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with DirecTV, queen bed with storage drawers, full bathroom, entry hallway with coat rack, ski rack and boot tray.
- The Lodge at Stillwater amenities include access to a seasonal swimming pool (closed in winter), 3 year-round hot tubs, separate barbecue decks (fully furnished in summer months) all overlooking the Jordanelle Reservoir, a fitness center, game room with billiards, foosball and air hockey, lounge areas, full-service ski shop, on-site laundry facilities, vending machines, and more
- Centrally located and peaceful Heber location close to the Deer Valley gondola, and Jordanelle Reservoir, with easy access to Park City Mountain Resort, Old Town, Olympic venues and Homestead Crater for an unparalleled year-round outdoor recreation experience
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport (~40 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »