An unforgettable stay by the Potomac River awaits 9 guests at this upscale Heathesville home! Tucked into the woods along Hull Creek and featuring a private dock, the 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental boasts 3,900 square feet of space designed for rest and relaxation. When you're not admiring the view from the floor-to-ceiling windows or large furnished deck, spend a relaxing day out in one of the provided kayaks of your coastal paradise, just 2 hours from Richmond and 2.5 hours from D.C.!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds
From the moment you arrive at the house, the 2-story great room with the wall of windows will immediately captivate you. In the center, the stone fireplace adds the perfect accent to the glossy wood beam details and old-fashioned leather seating.
Hardwood floors extend through the open-concept living area, connecting seamlessly to the gourmet, fully equipped kitchen, Complete with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, this elegant cooking space is sure to please the chef in your group.
Prepare for adventures ahead with a home-cooked breakfast at the 8-person table in the sun-soaked dining nook. Spend the day swimming, out paddling Hull Creek and the Potomac River with one of the provided kayaks, or try your hand at crabbing while visiting this 'Rivah' home.
When you return home, relax with a movie on the flat-screen TV in the expansive great room or the other cozy living area downstairs. If you'd rather unwind outside, kick back on the wicker seating on the deck, or venture out to the rustic bench overlooking the water.
As the stars come out, take the spiral staircase up to the tower to find your favorite constellation with the telescope. Each of the 4 bedrooms and the futon just below the telescope loft promise rejuvenating sleep so you can do it all again the next day!
-- THE LOCATION --
This idyllic waterfront 'Rivah' home allows for excellent fishing, kayaking and swimming right in front of the house! Belle Isle State Park is a great place to kayak, as well as spot wildlife varying from eagles and osprey to pelicans and hummingbirds.
Make the 26-mile trip to The Dog and Oyster Vineyard for an idyllic afternoon of local vintages and fine dining at the restaurant that specializes in oysters! Bush Mill Stream Natual Area Preserve offers hiking through forests and wetlands and is a popular picnic spot.
Any wine lovers will want to continue their tasting adventures along one of the Virginia Wine Trails! Virginia is home to over 300 wineries and dozens of wine trails that all offer tasty local wines and breathtaking views.
Book your ferry tickets to Smith Island and Tangier Island, both of which are located in the Chesapeake. While on Smith Island, try their famous cake and sample some fresh Maryland crab cakes. You can also dine on delicious fresh seafood at one of the island restaurants including Hilda Crockett's Chesapeake House and Fisherman's Corner Restaurant!
Be sure to take a day to visit the quaint towns of Reedville and Kilmarnock! These 2 historic towns are home to a variety of wineries, restaurants, shops, and year-round festivals!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs, electric fireplace, pool table, a telescope, washer and dryer, furnished deck, private swimming/fishing dock, Hull Creek access, provided kayaks, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Prime Heathsville location on Hull Creek near the Potomac River! Area attractions include The Dog and Oyster Vineyard and a variety of other wineries. Smith Island, Belle Isle State Park, the towns of Kilmarnock and Reedville are a short drive away and the home is less than 2 hours from Richmond and 3 hours from Washington D.C.!
- Nearest Major Airport: Richmond International Airport (~76 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE:While the house has well water that's safe to drink, you may want to supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »