· Two Bedrooms (queen beds)
· Personal Dock
· Lake-Side Fire Pit · BBQ Grill · Large Deck - There is no air conditioning (there are fans and usually a nice breeze off the lake)
· Panoramic view of Chief Lake
· Breathtaking Sunrises · DVD Player and 40+ Movies (there is no live tv, no cable tv or broadcast tv)
· Full-service resorts & boat launch walking distance
· Family Friendly (games, swimming area, iPod station)
· Lake-Side Kitchen (dishes, cooking utensil microwave, coffee maker)
· World-Class fishing waters · Numerous dining clubs, golf, casino
$700 per week
Cabin has two bedrooms with queen beds. Our cabin is fully furnished with the exception of your towels and personal items.
Check - In 3pm Saturday, Check out 9am Saturdays.
The Chippewa Flowage (Lake Chippewa) contains 17,000 acres of water. With 140 islands, there are over 200 miles of undeveloped shoreline, making it the largest wilderness lake in Wisconsin. You will be sharing the wilderness with loons, herons, bald eagles, otters, deer, black bears and a multitude of other species. The wide diversity of prime habitat includes numerous species of fish, including walleye, bass, crappies, northern pike, jumbo perch, pan fish and most notably the mighty muskellunge. The Chippewa Flowage is the home of the world record “Musky” of 69lbs., 11ozs. and a whopping 63 1/2 inches long.
Keywords: cabin, fishing, boating, private, lakefront, relaxing, scenic, dock, deck, Chippewa Flowage, Chief Lake, casino near by, Hayward, WI, 2 Queen BedsGet the full listing »