Welcome to Harwich, Massachusetts, located near the Cape Cod National Seashore!
Just a quick 5 minutes off exit 10 mid Cape, our home is located in Historic Harwich Center on a large private lot with the Cape Cod bike path bordering the back of the property for easy access.
There is a saltwater pool on the property and it is just a 12 minute bike ride (3 minute car ride) to Harwich Port beaches, so you can choose from a stay at home and cook or get out a play.
Less than a mile to two golf courses.
Some things to keep in mind with the space:
- Kitchen is very well equipped.
- It's an antique home built in 1920,so the stairs to the 2nd floor are steep
- It has a pool as stated above so please keep that in mind with children, etc.
- House is equipped with a washer and dryer
- 2 car garage has ping pong table
- Every room has fresh linens, bath towels and pillows
- Plenty of closet space
-2 Tivoli Radios, with Bluetooth connectivity
-Outdoor charcoal grill and fire pit
- Each room has ceiling fan. No central air, but the house stays cool with tree cover
- Window A/C units available in the bedrooms at request and additional charge
- 3 full bathrooms: 1 downstairs, 1 upstairs and 1 upstairs master en suite
-Master bedroom, Queen Canopy bed, overlooking the pool, Walk-in Closet
-Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
-Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
-Bedroom 4: Twin Bed
-Couch in downstairs can sleep one small-medium adult
-Charge for additional guests beyond 8, and large parties/events are not allowed on this property
-Outdoor Shower in pool area
-Screened in porch lounge overlooking the pool
Our salt box will be 99 years old next year! Please keep in mind that this is an antique home, and treat it with love and respect :)
- Public Park at the end of the street has everything- Tennis courts, baseball, basketball, soccer field, Bocce Ball courts, etc.
-The lovely historic Brooks Free Library is a 4 minute walk from the house
-The Cape Rail Trail bike path is literally on the back of our property, and you can cycle all the way to Provincetown on it! Path runs 25 Miles from Dennis to Wellfleet
-Harwich, MA is the home of the Cranberry Festival which takes place each year in September
-Cape Cod Lavender Farm
-First Crush Winery
-Fishing Charters depart from Harwich Port
-Main Street Harwich Port is less than 2 miles away and has lots of fantastic restaurants both for adults and families, AMAZING ice cream at Sundae School, a great $1 Oyster Happy Hour and outdoor bar at The Port, good spots to go for quick coffee and breakfast, or grab a sandwich to hit the beach only blocks away.
-The Freedom Cruise Line is less than 2 miles away if you fancy a day trip in Nantucket! 3 times a day from Harwich Port to and from Nantucket. You can even bring your bike on the ferry for a small additional fee.
-3 Beaches, the closest within 2 miles: Bank Street Beach, Red River Beach, Pleasant Road Beach
-Neighboring towns Chatham and Dennis, but not far from Orleans, Brewster, HyannisGet the full listing »