** Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay **
Experience the beauty of the central Shenandoah Valley from this ideally located vacation rental studio. 'Mountain Laurel Suite' features a large queen bed and 1 bathroom to accommodate 2 guests for a romantic escape near Harrisonburg. Explore the surrounding area with ease with visits to Blue Ridge Parkway, Shenandoah National Park and downtown Harrisonburg.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
Unwind in the serenity of your Blue Ridge Mountain getaway as you curl up to watch a movie on the flat-screen TV. Use the cable access and DVD collection to find an old favorite flick.
The cozy sitting room also hosts 2 leather club chairs and an electric fireplace so you can stay comfortable year-round. Don't forget to bring a book so you can snuggle up to read during your visit!
Use the provided cookware and induction hot plate in the well-equipped kitchenette to prepare a tasty meal. Dine at the 2-person table furnishing the sitting room, or outside on the private porch.
After your meal, take an evening stroll around the manicured lawns of the property before settling into the Adirondack chairs beside the pond. Once you're ready for bed, retreat into the comfort of your studio to fall asleep with ease on the plush queen bed.
If you're traveling with more than 2 guests, check the availability of the additional studio 'Water Lily Suite' in the Spring Water Suites vacation rental building (listing #418595 on the Evolve website). Please inquire with Evolve about renting the properties together.
-- THE LOCATION --
The Harrisonburg area has plenty to see and do, and this studio lets you access it all with ease. You'll be 1.5 miles from downtown, where decadent local dining, shopping, wineries and breweries along historic streets make it a destination you won't want to miss. Multiple festivals year-round celebrate the food, music and art the Shenandoah Valley is known for,
Tour the Edith J. Carrier Arboretum on the campus of James Madison University 3 miles away. The nearby Luray Caverns offer an unparalleled underground experience past towering stone formations and natural wonders.
Shenandoah National Park and George Washington National Forest offer hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking and scenic drives. The renowned Blue Ridge Parkway begins 35 miles from the studio so you can travel the panoramic road.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and collection, luxury bed linens & towels, a private entrance, smoke and fire detectors, an electric fireplace, complimentary robes, shower room with multiple jets and a rain shower head, private porch, access to the catch-and-release pond and 9-acre landscape, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, free WiFi, and more
- If you're traveling with more than 1 guest, check the availability of the additional vacation rental in the Spring Water Suites building (listing #418595 on the Evolve website) or the additional vacation rental units on the property (listing #418643, #419215, #419216 and #419217) Please inquire with Evolve about renting the properties together
- Central Shenandoah Valley location with easy access to Harrisonburg, Shenandoah National Park, James Madison University and Blue Ridge Parkway
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport - 77 Aviation Circle, Weyers Cave, VA 24486, (~15.8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »