Discover 'The Friendly City' of Harrisonburg, Virginia from this prime vacation rental home situated just 4 miles from downtown. Fully remodeled in 2018, this charming brick veneer house boasts a picture-perfect interior with updated furnishings, modern decor, and colorful artwork from the owner’s stained glass studio next door. After day's spent biking or exploring the lively city, 6 guests can unwind on the deck of this spacious 2-bed, 3-bath abode featuring 2,160 square feet of living space!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Basement: 2 Twin Sleeper Sofas
Enhance your experience in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley in the lovely ‘Hutton House,’ featuring a colonial-style exterior and high-end amenities like level 2 EV chargers for electric vehicles! Upon entering the home, you'll be enamored by the bright colors and vibrant decor channeling a cheerful atmosphere.
In the fully equipped kitchen, whip up filling breakfasts, tasty snacks, and delicious homemade meals when the group doesn't feel like dining out. You'll love the sleek countertops and stained glass embellishments above the picture window! Eat your feasts in the dining room, boasting vivid blue walls, numerous paneled windows overlooking the property, and even more exhibits of stunning stained glass.
Spend relaxing evenings in the downstairs game room, complete with a ping pong table, flat-screen cable Smart TV, and a wide variety of books, board games, and cards to provide entertainment options for travelers of all hobbies. Challenge your partner to a ping pong match, start a round of family Scrabble, or stream your favorite Netflix movie!
End the night with a glass of wine on the deck, soaking up the fresh Virginia air or stargazing if the sky is clear! Before bed, treat yourself to a relaxing rinse in the walk-in shower adorned with stunning stained glass walls.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll find the vacation rental house in a peaceful, rural setting only 4 miles from the bustling heart of downtown Harrisonburg. Be sure to pay a visit to the homeowner's stained glass studio next door, BrydgeWorks Glass, to view more of the gorgeous stained glass pieces displayed throughout the property - you might even lay your eyes on a souvenir!
Drive 10 minutes south to reach the historic city center, which spans across 40 blocks of delectable eateries and eclectic shops representing Harrisonburg's culinary prestige and esteemed cultural hub. Grab a bite to eat from your choice of anything from locally-owned establishments, farm-to-table fare, internationally-inspired cuisine, and everything in between!
Sports fans might want to catch a Dukes game at James Madison University, located in downtown Harrisonburg. If you're lucky enough to be traveling in June, check out the distinguished Shenandoah Valley Bach Festival to hear excellent orchestras, choirs, and vocalists from all over the country.
Deemed one of America's Top 10 Mountain Bike Towns and one of the best biking towns in the Blue Ridge Mountains, your vacation rental home location is the perfect spot to hop on a bicycle and pump up your heart rate. Choose between peaceful paths through the countryside, bike-friendly streets downtown, and strenuous mountain biking trails to experience this ‘Friendly City’ and Cycling Capital of Shenandoah Valley!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, level 2 EV chargers for charging electric vehicles, parking for up to 3 cars, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, complimentary toiletries, game room with ping pong table, board games, cards, and puzzles, deck with outdoor seating, stained glass studio next door, and more
- Amazing Harrisonburg location 4 miles from the city center in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley!
- Schedule a stained glass class with the studio next door! (arranged directly with the homeowner)
- Artisan packages available for purchase which include an introductory to stain glass class and/or wine tasting at a local vineyard (arranged directly with the homeowner)
- Nearest Regional Airport: Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (~19 miles away)
- Nearest International Airport: Dulles International Airport (~112 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner owns a stained glass studio next door to the vacation rental unit on a separate lot
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »