Complete with a wraparound porch and screened dining room to showcase the surrounding countryside views, this custom post and beam home is the perfect setting for your next winter couples retreat. Solitude and scenery abound in this secluded Greensboro location, right down the road from Hill Farmstead Brewery and an hour from ski resorts. Offering 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, room for 4 and undisturbed tranquility, along with proximity to outdoor attractions, this vacation rental simply can’t be beaten!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Rolling hills, pastoral meadows and everything in between set the scene for your romantic hideaway here in Greensboro. Take a scenic stroll around the property to get the lay of the land, or sit back in one of the rockers on the wraparound porch to unwind with a glass of wine in hand.
Exposed beams and cathedral ceilings welcome you into the great room, housing a gourmet kitchen and beautifully furnished living area. Curl up on the sectional sofa in front of the 56-inch flat-screen TV, or skip the tube time and join in the festivities over at Hill Farmstead Brewery only 5 minutes away!
Return home for dinner prepared fresh in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting stainless steel appliances and all of your essentials - from pots and pans to a Keurig and toaster oven. Feel free to eat at the breakfast bar or, for a real treat, dine with a view in the screened dining room.
Linger at the custom log table late into the evening as the wood paneling and large windows keep the space pest-free. Before calling it a night, enjoy a long soak in the clawfoot tub or hop into the custom tiled shower for a quick rinse.
Claim the master bedroom to watch a movie on the 46-inch flat-screen TV from the comfort of your queen-sized bed. The second bedroom comes complete with a cozy full bed, ensuring everyone a good night’s sleep!
-- THE LOCATION --
Offering solitude and seclusion, along with proximity to the Hill Farmstead Brewery and Caspian Lake right down the road, this charming property serves as your quintessential Greensboro getaway.
Make the most of your winter getaway with a trip to Smugglers' Notch Resort, Stowe Mountain Resort, Bolton Valley Resort, Mount Washington Resort, or Sugarbush Resort, all within an hour and a half of the home.
About an hour from the property is Jay Peak Resort, hosting year-round activities. Pack your skis to shred the world-class slopes in the winter, and bring your swimsuits along in the warmer months to check out the waterpark.
Recognized as one the cleanest lakes in the state, Caspian Lake is primed for water skiers, snorkelers, divers and ice fishing come the colder season. Spend an afternoon on the water and stop by the brewery on your way home for a local brew and laid-back atmosphere.
If mountain biking is more your style, the Kingdom Trails are an absolute must! No matter your skill level, this network of trails invites beginners and advanced riders alike to test its singletracks and old cart roads. The area even offers a lift service!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 6-burner gas grill, Keurig coffee maker, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, screened dining room, wraparound porch, charcoal grill, ample driveway parking and more
- Scenic and secluded Greensboro location surrounded by breathtaking views, yet right down the road from Caspian Lake, Hill Farmstead Brewery and Willey’s General Store! Within an hour and a half of ski resorts including Stowe Mountain, Smugglers' Notch, Bolton Valley, Mountain Washington, Sugarbush, Jay Peak Resort and the Kingdom Trails
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Burlington International Airport (~72 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval and an additional fee. All events must be coordinated with the homeowner
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 25 - 50
- Event fee(s): Assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out to Evolve for more information
- Outside services/vendor details: Catering and DJ services allowed
- Event parking: Ample parking is available at the property
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol permitted
- Event insurance: Required
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 per stay fee (dogs only)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »