Gather your loved ones for a peaceful escape to Hammond, Oregon when you book this lovely vacation rental home! There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and accommodations for 6 travelers.
Featuring a covered deck, lush backyard, and an updated interior, this cozy property is located just 2 blocks from the Columbia River and Hammond Marina. Just a 5-minute drive to the beach, near the quaint town of Astoria, and close to Fort Stevens State Park, this space promises a revitalizing retreat for all!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the back door that will be deactivated during your stay. There is also a Simpli Safe doorbell on the front door. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An interior security camera is located in the living room. The camera will be unplugged and turned off prior to guest arrival*
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by a large driveway with an extra paved area and a garage, so you won't have to worry about keeping your prized vehicle dry during your stay! Tucked away on a residential lot surrounded by green plantings, this lovely home presents a sense of serenity, causing all of the stresses and worries of your everyday life to wash away.
Boasting 1,386 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, this home features modern appliances, hardwood floors, and brand new furniture throughout. The open-concept living area enables easy access to every comfort you need, from the 52-inch flat-screen TV and electric fireplace to the lovely dining table and fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops.
Through the dining room, you also have easy access to the beautiful backyard, featuring a covered open deck and a picnic table. Start your mornings at this peaceful oasis the right way, as you wake up to a freshly brewed cup of coffee to sip on the deck before walking down to the Columbia River.
Spend time unwinding on the beach just a 5-minute drive away. For lunch or dinner, take your pick between dining out at one of the local restaurants or preparing your own delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Or, use the barbeque on the back deck.
End your evenings out on the town, experiencing the local nightlife before returning home with the Oregon stars shimmering overhead. When it's time to go to sleep, make your way to any of the 3 individual bedrooms, where cozy beds await to provide a great night's rest.
-- THE LOCATION --
Since this splendid home is just 5 minutes from the beach, you'll likely spend many of your days listening to the calming waves. However, there's so much more to see and do around this ideally located property! Visit the local tourist towns, where you'll find unique shops and amazing restaurants, including the Fort George Brewery at Astoria, Baked Alaska located on Astoria's waterfront, and Finn's Fish House on Broadway in Seaside.
Also, 2 blocks away is the famous Hammond Mooring Basin on the Columbia River, a marina with a boat ramp, where you can marvel at the unique boats or rent your own for the day. Take the short 5-minute drive to Fort Stevens State Park, where you'll spend hours exploring multiple abandoned military forts, expansive bike trails, and the famous shipwreck of the Peter Iredale. With so much to see and do in the Hammond area, you're sure to have numerous adventures while staying at this fantastic vacation rental house!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a covered open-sided deck, spacious backyard with picnic table, a gas fireplace, 2 TVs with full Charter cable service, BluRay player, wireless internet access, and more
- Amazing location - Just a 5-minute walk to the beach and close to many local attractions, including Hammond Mooring Basin, Fort Stevens State Park, many tourist towns, unique shops, delicious restaurants, and much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Portland International Airport (~101 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the back door that will be deactivated during your stay. There is also a Simpli Safe doorbell on the front door. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. An interior security camera is located in the living room. The camera will be unplugged and turned off prior to guest arrival*
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »