This tropical dream property is a dream vacation waiting to happen! This stunning 5 bedroom estate sleeps 10 guests, has 3 bathrooms, and a super spacious layout. Tons of natural light and the beautiful pool overlooks the canal. very Close to beaches and shopping. It is in a beautiful family friendly neighborhood. plenty of space for guests to relax and enjoy. Grill, outdoor seating, huge bedrooms, and baby gear will ensure your stay is worry free and relaxing.
The vibe of the home is tropical glam. High end luxury furnishings compliment the water view from practically every room. Every room is with new comfortable bedding , designer decorated , and professionally cleaned.
Kitchen - ample cabinetry, wide fridge, glass top stove, fully stocked and includes coffee tea and creamers.
Dining - huge table seats 8 with view to pool and water
Living rooms - 2 living spaces - with soft
loungers overlooking water and pool, huge round game or dining table, and full living room with TV 50 inch ROKU
Bedroom 1- master - king bed, 2 chairs, smart tv, large ensuite shower dbl vamity , vanity walk in closet
Bedrooms 2 and 3 - queen beds, TV, Dresser, closets
Bedroom 4 - King bed, 2 closets, Dresser, Tv, Jack and Jill(with Bedroom 5) ensuite bathroom with tub
Bedroom 5 - King LED Bed , access to pool, Wall to wall window treatments, seating area, dresser and ROKU tv.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 have a full bathroom with shower on their side of house.
All TVs are smart TV only. They Do Not have a cable box.
Patio- large heated pool, jacuzzi, canal front with dock (please ask to use dock ), lots of outdoor seating.
We welcome children and can provide child items like high chairs , pack n play, and toys.
Driveway hold 4 -5 cars only. No more than that please.
Quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am - no music or loud noise outside. Please keep voices and noise to a minimum outside around the pool area as it is very quiet neighborhood and we don’t want to disturb neighbors. Absolutely No Parties or Events! No pets.
Please read all house rules before booking.
All of the home is for guests use
Please inquire to us about use of dock.
Interaction with Guests:
We love to meet and greet all guests. However, in the event that this is not possible we also offer self check in with a smart lock.
The neighborhood is family oriented and quiet. All homes are upscale and maintained well. You'll love the close proximity to beaches and shopping all just a few minutes drive away.
Other Things to Note:
Please read carefully
1. Check in /Check Out - Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11 am. Unless otherwise authorized by the management company. We must have 24 hour notice for extensions of stay- and late checkout is ONLY available for a fee of 100$ per hour and must be approved.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 adults and children. It is very important that the maximum occupancy rule is not violated as this will be considered a breach of the reservation rules and will result in immediate cancellation of the booking.
3. Trash: all trash is to bagged and put in waste bins provided on the RIGHT side of property right behind the gate beside the house.
4. Pets: We do not allow Pets of any sort.
5. Parties or events: We do not allow parties, loud gatherings or events of any sort to be held in the property.
6. Smoking: There is to be NO SMOKING in the property. Smoking is allowed outside on the patio (please utilize ashtrays - do not toss butts in the patio or grass) or outside of the home. Any evidence of smoking inside the home (ie smells of smoke, ashes, burns etc) will be an automatic forfeiture of the entire damage deposit.
7. Inspections: Property Management has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be given. The guests waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
8. Reservation/Security Deposit: A reservation/security deposit is required to reserve the house. The refundable deposit automatically converts to a security deposit upon arrival. The deposit is in addition to nightly rate. It will be refunded in the same manner paid provided the following provisions are met:
*No damage is done to unit or its contents
*All debris,rubbish,and trash are placed in trash cans and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. If the house is left excessively dirty and there is excessive trash left in the house, there will be an additional cleaning fee deducted from the deposit for the extra cleaning time. The guests will be notified immediately.
*No linens are missing, damaged or excessively stained
*The Occupancy limit of the house is not exceeded at any time unless approved in writing in advance
*There are no police enforcement actions by the City or Homeowners /and items 2,3,4 and 5 are adhered to and there are no violations of house rules as posted in the house.
9. Failure to Vacate: If you fail to vacate the property on or before the termination of this agreement , you shall pay for the period of your holdover a sum equal to 2 times the daily rate of your property or the maximum sum by state law.
10. House Phone: There is no current land line in the home.
11. Cable TV: There is no Cable TV in the house . No refunds shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preference with regard to TV service. All TV are ROKU as well or have a roku device.
12. Internet/WIFI: Hi speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to Internet services.
13. A/C system: Please keep levels of a/c at appropriate temperatures. Keep doors and windows closed while in operation as humidity accumulation can cause freezing of units and disfunction. The rest of home has central air.
15. Lost and Found: We are not reponsible for items left by our guests. Please make sure you have gathered everything . Valuable items left behind by guests will be held for the guest and every reasonable effort will be made to contact tenant for the return. After 6 months - items become property of Designed VR . if mailed - will not be responsible for condition of said items.
16. Fireworks: Tenant agrees that there will no use of fireworks anywhere on the property.
17. Home Use - Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to ,illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harbouring fugitives, etc, shall cause termination of the agreement with no refund of rents or Deposits.
19. No daily Maid Service - While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate We provide starters for toilet tissue, paper towels, dish soap,garbage bags and laundry detergent. Your Cleaning fee cover the cost of cleaning after checkout.
20. False Reservations - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to cancellation and forfeiture of advance payment and the guests will not be permitted to check in to the property.
21. Parking - The guests must park within the property and kept off the grass or anyone else's property. Do not block sidewalk. You will be asked to move cars if it is reported to us.
22. Repairs and Replacements - Every attempt is made to maintain the house in the best of condition. The managers do not express or imply any guarantee , regarding suitability for any specific purpose. Manager does not guarantee that appropriate repair and or replacement will be performed as soon as possible. It is the guests responsibility to immediately notify manager of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repairs and or replacement may be promptly taken care of to the best of the manager's ability. Manager is not responsible for for any occurrences to which we have no immediate control. These inconveniences may be but are not limited to , the following : weather conditions, power outages, adverse weather or road conditions.
all areas of the property are for guest use except areas or closets labeled “DESIGNEDVR ACCESS ONLY”
We love to meet and greet all guests. However, in the event that this is not possible we also offer self check in with a door code. We have the right to ask for ID, credit card used for booking, or other forms of proof of identity and payment. We may also ask guests to present ID. Person travelling with guest will not be permitted on property before booking guest has arrived and is confirmed with ID.
I have created this house rules sheet to ensure that you can fully enjoy your stay in my Airbnb rental while also respecting the home and neighborhood. Following these rules will greatly help me as Vacation Rental hosts by making sure the home is taken care of during your stay. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding the items mentioned in this document.
I ask that you treat the property as if it were your own property. Please be aware of the condition of items in the house, and if you notice anything broken when you arrive, contact us to let us know. I also ask that you watch noise levels at night, as I have a close relationship with my neighbours and do not want to cause any problems.
Please no loud music or disturbances. Noise ordinances for quiet time in the city/neighbourhood are at 10pm, so please respect these rules. I want to mention that first so you are aware.
Children are welcome here! however - please keep your children safe. Home is not childproofed.
Please park your vehicle in the driveway in front of the house. This is your designated parking area. Parking here will ensure that you can easily come and go as you please. Do not park anywhere but in designated area. If you have guests and need additional parking please make arrangements ahead of time as driveway only holds 2 cars.
Remember to lock up all doors when you leave and at night. This is for your safety! Although our rental is in a safe neighborhood, we take security very seriously.
The home is a non-smoking environment. Please smoke outside,with the doors closed and dispose of your cigarettes in the trash or ash tray. Make sure they are fully extinguished. I appreciate your compliance!
You will find trash bags under the kitchen sink. When the trash can is full, please remove the trash bag and take it to the trash bins located beside the right side of the home. You may access them through the side bedroom door or from the front through the side gate. It gets picked up by the city once a week on Friday. Please make sure all small trash cans have a bag liner before putting trash inside.
Part of being in Florida is understanding the sensitive nature of plumbing in a tropical environment. Pipes can clog easily and lots of homes are on septic systems PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH PAPER TOWELS, TAMPONS, WIPES OF ANY SORT (NOT EVEN “FLUSHABLE” ONES) , SANITARY NAPKINS, OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER.
Please rinse or wash dishes as soon as they are used, or place them into the dishwasher. Leaving dirty dishes can attract a spectrum of insects in Florida. We provide soaps and a drying rack and mat.
Although I do not mind if you invite a friend or 2 over to visit my home, please do not have extra unauthorized guests stay the night or or for extended periods of time. I do not allow unauthorized guests to sleep here. Please do not allow extra guests to sleep at the house unless previously agreed upon when you booked the rental. All overnight guests must be listed with the booking and any guests over 8 people limit incur a 50$ per night charge.
Parties or Events
We do not allow guests to throw parties or events in our home. Only authorized guests are to be in the house and around the pool area. Music must be kept to a non disturbing level. NO BIG EVENTS OR PARTIES! Please be sure that extra guests leave by 12am. We greatly appreciate your compliance on this as we do not want any issues with our neighbors or the city. Please understand that any reports or evidence of a party or organized event taking place will be an automatic forfeiture of your entire deposit, and immediate vacation of the property.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS! We do not allow pets anywhere on the premises of any size. Please keep in compliance with this rule . Any evidence of pets will be an automatic forfeiture of your damage deposit.
If for any reason you break an item during your stay, please let me know immediately. I understand that accidents happen, but in order for me to fix or replace something for a future guest to enjoy, I will need to know that it is broken. We take inventory of every single item in the home when it is being cleaned. I appreciate your honesty. We take inventory of every item in the house including linens, appliances, towels and decorations. If anything is missing -this will be reflected in a deduction from the security deposit at a 150% replacement value.
Please do not rearrange patio furniture. Beach towels are located in the laundry room, cabinet above the washing machine.
Grill is in the back yard. Its is propane heat and the area has a charcoal/wood fireplace. The wood fire place requires charcoal and must be cleaaned after use.(we do not provide charcoal or wood) the propane grill is not covered fully and rain will get on it - so please cover after use. We ask that guests use foil and clean up grill after use including pouring out drip pan. We like to keep it in good shape for as long as possible and do not want to have a grease fire hazard. Fire extinguisher is located in kitchen under sink. Leave grill clean- or youll be charged a grill cleaning fee of 120$. Just leave the way you found it- thank you!!
Please inform me if any of the equipment in the house is not operating correctly. We will make every reasonable effort to make repairs as quickly as possible The furniture is new. Please enjoy it but treat it as you would your own . We truly love it and want it around for a while! **No rebate will be provided if there is a mechanical failure of any non-essential appliances, including but not limited to BBQ grill, pool heater in summer months, or fire place.
Please check out of our vacation rental by 11:00 am. Checking out by this time ensures that I have enough time to clean the place and get it ready for our next guest. Please text me when you leave so I can get my crew in asap .Let me know if this is going to be a problem so we can plan accordingly. When you check out, please make sure all doors are locked and secured, and that the house looks reasonably neat- like the way it was found. I do not expect you to scrub it clean it but it must be reasonably “picked up” and furniture placed as it was at check in. Please see the checkout checklist and ensure it is complete before leaving. Once again, I appreciate your compliance with these rules. I aim to provide our guests with the best experience possible during their stay. If you have any questions, please contact me using the message forum
Designed VR Property Management
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 4PMGet the full listing »