Exactly where you want to be...100 yards till your toes are in the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
Quick stroll to pristine white sandy, crystal clear beaches for relaxation & fabulous sunsets.
Iconic beaches Sunset, Pipeline, Rocky's, Ke Iki all are within walking distance!
Bungalow screened, self contained, open layout, that meets all your basic needs at a no fill price.
If looking for a 5 star resort this isn't for you.
We are affordable, clean, simple Island glamping.
Unplug & relax at a great retreat after roaming the North Shore's famous beaches and beauty.
Wake to the Islands sounds of tropical birds, chicken/roosters, NOT to traffic or noisy neighbors.
Property is an eco-friendly environment, NO sprays or dangerous chemicals are used anywhere.
All organic, lush tropical landscape. with many fruit bearing tress and Artesian well water.
Screened Bungalow, as shown in pictures, is cozy, airy and simple:
- Clean, very private, with a rustic design, spacious layout, with all needed amenities
- Well equipped for light meal preparations with kitchenette
- Comfy queen bed and a full futon for relaxing, plus table with 2 chairs
- Fans for helping keep cool, when the trade winds need assistance.
- Black out curtains and all linens, including beach towels, are provided
- Private bathroom/shower in own building, like a camp site, with hot n cold H20
- Gas grill with sitting area
North Shore's famed bike path is at the end of our cul-de-sac
Sharks Cove for fabulous diving/snorkeling a beautiful 3 mile bike ride
Wide variety of famed Food Trucks close walking or driving proximity
Foodland w/ Coffee Bean: Full service grocery store with essential coffee mere minutes
"The Bus" stop is at the end of our cul-de-sac, will take you anywhere around the island.
Full Resort for golf, horseback riding, spa and night life 15 minute drive.
PCC experience early Polynesian life is 20 minute drive
Quaint Haleiwa town 15 minute drive.
Washer/Dryer: Available on request
Complimentary Parking on site
Wifi on propertyGet the full listing »