We are now on Instant Book! To be sure your booking is approved:
1. Tell us a little about your party and trip in the message box when booking.
2. You will need to complete and return a copy of the rental agreement (along w/a copy of your ID and the ID of anyone paying for the booking).
3. Read House Rules and Rental Agreement to make sure we are a good fit for your party. We have been in this business a long time, and work hard to make sure we provide a well-maintained, beautiful property for our guests to enjoy. In turn, we expect all of our guests to follow property rules and policies to ensure a wonderful experience is had by all. :)
Spectacular, panoramic penthouse views of the Gulf, white-sand beaches, sunrises, sunsets and spectacular big sky views are just part of what this beautiful, luxury condo has to offer you!
If you need more condos in this same building, check out VRBO #233279, and 257226 (both 3/3 corner units)
If a mountain getaway in your future, check out our new (March 2018 & Oct 2019) luxury 4/4 1/2 bath luxury cabins w/private indoor heated pool, home theater, hot tub, and 2 game rooms: VRBO #'s 910972 and #1742342 . Both are located in Pigeon Forge, TN, gateway to the Smoky Mountain National Park!
Now more about our penthouse:
This well-stocked and very clean Penthouse condo is located on the 19th floor (no one above you, but the big blue sky) at the popular Gulf Shores complex, The Lighthouse. The condo has 4 bedrooms w/attached baths, and an additional large 4 twin bed bunk room for kids and teens. It is perfect for your large family/multiple family/group beach vacation!
Features of this beautiful condo include:
* Enormous wrap-around balcony with spectacular panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and the pure white-sand beaches of Gulf Shores! Balcony furnishings include 2 loungers, table for 6, table for 2, additional chairs, and an electric grill for your use on the condo's balcony!
*2 master suites w/king beds and direct balcony access and 2 queen bedrooms (all with attached baths and flat screen TV's and Blue-ray players).
*A large double-door bunk room that sleeps 4 w/ flat screen TV and Blue-ray player. There is a large dresser for storage and the bathroom is just across the hall.
*Condo sleeps 12 in beds and 2 more on the queen sleeper sectional sofa.
*Dining table with seating for 8 w/additional seating for 6 more at the kitchen bar.
*Separate wet bar (stocked with a variety of plastic glassware).
*Large flat-screen TV’s w/Blu Ray players w/wifi in the main room and in all bedrooms (including bunk room).
*Fully-stocked kitchen (w/very large wrap-around bar) for all your cooking needs.
*Beautiful 20x20 tile throughout the condo.
*Key-less entry system for guests’ safety and convenience.
* Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
*Electric outdoor grill for entertaining on the balcony (you don't have to fight the crowd at the complex's grills).
* Several pool towels, folding beach chairs, and a couple of umbrellas are provided for our guests' use.
As for the Gulf-front Lighthouse complex, it is the place to be in Gulf Shores. Two outdoor pools (including one kid-friendly zero-entry pool), one indoor pool, two hot tubs, sauna and fitness center are all here for you. The Lighthouse is located 0.6 of a mile from the center of Gulf Shores (where highway 59 meets the Gulf at The Hangout).
Parking passes are now purchased at the gate or office on 2nd floor upon arrival at The Lighthouse. Parking passes are $25/each. Payment is cash or credit card only.
Gulf Shores and the Alabama Gulf Coast area have many interesting activities for all members of your family. There are many restaurants within walking distance or a short drive from our condo. You can even view the local favorite, Sea-N-Suds from our balcony! Other nearby family-fun centers include a water and amusement Park, a zoo, miniature golf, and go-kart tracks. The Tanger outlet mall is about a 15-20 minute drive from the beach, and there are numerous fishing charters, tennis facility, OWA Amusement Park and world-class golf courses nearby. The Wharf, located in nearby Orange Beach has many shops, restaurants, and an ampitheater. Short day trips include, Ft. Morgan where you can take the ferry across Mobile Bay to visit the Dauphin Island Estuarium Sea Lab and the Bird Sanctuary and Pensacola, Fl where you can visit the Naval Aviation Museum (home of the world famous Blue Angels).
Keywords: luxury beach front condo, family friendly,
penthouse, 4 bedroom w/attached baths, bonus bunk room w/four bunks, Gulf Shores, large balcony, sleeps 12-14Get the full listing »