We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Lagoon Tower 1402 is a three bedroom, three bath condo located on the 14th floor just across a two-lane road to the Gulf. Lagoon Tower only has two units on each floor.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom with incredible views of the Gulf and Little Lagoon with a table and seating for four.
• Tile in the living area, carpet in bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Dining room table that seats four with four additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a flat screen TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV and double vanities.
• Second bedroom has queen size bed.
• Third bedroom has a queen size bed.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boat Dock/Slips, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Private Beach Access, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer, Wet Bar
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
Click Here For a Virtual Tour of this Property!
• Yes, you can bring your small boat or jet ski and dock them right out back. Little Lagoon is great for fishing/crabbing, boating or just enjoying the views and heron. You can even rent a pontoon boat for a day, or kayaks for the week.
• There are NO trailers allowed to be parked on the premises.
• Maximum of two cars allowed. If you need to purchase an additional pass, please contact us before your arrival (maximum of three total passes).
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITYGet the full listing »