This property has a 3PM checkin time and 10AM checkout time.
Right outside your condo door lies one of the most stunning expanses of sand and water along the Gulf Coast. This condo in the Dunes Condominium, located on the west end of the island, is the perfect place for any type of vacation — from adventurous, to fun in the sun, to relaxing by the pool. Everything you need for a memorable vacation is right here on our Island. For those who enjoy entertainment, Gulf Shores (only 20 minutes away) has a wide variety of attractions, including water parks, shopping, movies, glass bottom dolphin tours, and dining to name just a few of the sights to see and activities to enjoy. Prefer not to leave Fort Morgan? No worries. Dive into one of our two pools, soak in the hot tub, then dry off and head across the street to Tacky Jacks II to grab a bite to eat and sip on a cold tropical drink. The Gulf Shores Marina (right beside TJs) offers deep sea fishing charters as well as kayak, bike and jet ski rentals. For golfers, you can’t beat the nearby Peninsula and Kiva Dunes Golf Courses. At this one bedroom condo, you can enjoy a fully-equipped kitchen, a spacious living room and dining area, as well as a patio with lounge chairs overlooking the pool. The unit also features two full bathrooms and a set of bunk beds in the hallway. The Master bedroom has a Queen sized bed and is decorated in warm, inviting colors. Other amenities include cable television, wireless internet, and full sized washer and dryer. Honeymooners will love the secluded beaches and beautiful sunset view. There are 6 dining seats. Families with kids will enjoy the sand, pool, and horseshoe pit. Active vacationers will find plenty of hiking, fishing, kayaking, and bicycling to keep on the go. There is something for everyone. Book your dream visit today!
* No pets allowed.
* Standard Amenities: combination tub/shower, outdoor shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin/ single, bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, ruins, water parks, zoo, fax, Dining, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services, Beach View, Ocean View, Water View, Balcony, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing, children welcome, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Historical: Fort Tours
* Outdoor: Balcony, Charcoal Grill Access, Outdoor Shower Access, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool Access, Beach Access
* Geographic: Secluded, Near Beach, Gulf Side
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD PlayerGet the full listing »