Phoenix Gulf Shores, Unit #2303, is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo on the 23rd (top) floor with a private balcony and comfortable, modern furnishings. The condo will sleep up to 12 with unique coastal artwork and tile throughout.
The condo features:
· Living area with Queen sofa sleeper and loveseat, cushioned armchair, large wall-mounted flatscreen television, and balcony access through floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
· Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and white wood cabinets in the fully equipped kitchen with a long breakfast bar and four cushioned seats. An adjacent and matching wet bar has a convenient ice maker.
· Dining area with a long wood table and six cushioned chairs.
· Gulf-front master bedroom with an inviting King-size sleigh bed, a cushioned armchair, direct balcony access, and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV.
· Master bath with a jetted tub, double-sink vanity, granite countertop and a walk-in shower.
· Second bedroom has two Queen-size beds, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and an en-suite with a single-sink vanity, granite countertop and a bathtub and shower combination.
· Third bedroom has two Queen-size beds and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. A spacious en-suite bathroom is wheelchair accessible with a walk-in shower, single-sink vanity and a granite countertop.
· Convenient full-size washer and dryer are located off the hallway.
· Stunning, unobstructed views from the 35-foot-long, tiled balcony. Privacy is all yours here with adirondack-style seating including a lounge chair, waist-high bistro table and two chairs, and a picnic-style table and benches.
Find your own private paradise at this West Beach beauty in Gulf Shores.
Phoenix Gulf Shores features a Gulf-front zero-entry outdoor pool, corkscrew waterslide, heated zero-entry indoor pool, hot tubs, fitness center, and a meeting room. The tennis court on the 7th floor, atop the parking deck, has inviting views of scenic Little Lagoon. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and condos.Get the full listing »