We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Blue Paradise is a BRAND NEW two bedroom, two and a half bath cottage located directly across the street from the beach. This unit is one of 16 other units at an adorable complex named The Cottages at Lagoon Pass. Blue Paradise is unit P. There is deeded beach access directly across from the complex so walking to the beach is very convenient.
• Access to balcony from the dining room
• Durable vinyl flooring throughout
• Beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you will need including a Keurig. The dining room table seats six with four additional bar stools.
• Stackable washer and dryer
• Living room has sofa sleeper and a flat screen TV/DVD
• Half bath available down stairs - the two full bathrooms are upstairs
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD
• Master bathroom has a stand-up shower
• Second bedroom has two twin beds and flat screen TV
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Complex is located on the Lagoon with pier and dock
• Boat slips available first come first serve
• Amenities Air Conditioning, Big Screen TV, BluRay Player, Boat trailer parking available, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/ Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite or Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
Click Here For a Virtual Tour of this Property!
• Maximum of two cars allowed
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITYGet the full listing »