A Touch of Heaven
Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click "Book Now!"
This three-bedroom, two-bathroom beach home features a newly-installed wrap-around balcony with access from every bedroom. In the main living area, enjoy features such as a fully equipped kitchen and three sleeper sofas. The master suite is an escape in itself- relax on the king-size bed or on the deck just outside. Kitchen is large with granite counters and a large island perfect for prepping your BBQ or catch of the day. Both guest bedrooms share a bath and offer queen-size beds. Outside, the beach access is just steps away, and two outdoor showers make washing off the sand convenient for each guest, even the furry ones! Below is a totally updated rec room complete with Ping Pong and Foosball tables. This home is dog-friendly, and the owner of the home has included a pet kennel for the fur babies of the family. Walking distance to many of the restaurants and shopping on the boardwalk and beach. During your stay, enjoy searching for shells, sun bathing and visiting nearby Fort Pickens or The Naval Aviation Museum. Whether you spend your days on the water or off, your vacation getaway at A Touch of Heaven is one you will never forget.
You must contact us to add more than one dog to the reservation, if allowed. $20 per dog, per night. If pets are allowed, the charge for the first dog will be included in the total cost listed.
Guest Entry Instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires an unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
Water Access: Beach Service located at public beach access across the street
Lazy Days Beach Service Call-to-Activate Procedure:
- Call 850-698-0928 to have your chairs and umbrellas delivered promptly
- Beach chairs and umbrellas will be delivered upon request. All equipment is disinfected before and after every use.
- Beach chair and umbrella delivery times are contingent on the Fish and Wild Life Commission. They are the generous individuals who survey the beach every morning for any indication of Sea Turtle nesting. Once they finish surveying the beaches, ONLY then are we permitted to set up chairs and umbrellas. If you spot a sea turtle nest that has not been roped off or a sea turtle or hatchlings that need assistance, please call the FWC immediately at 888-404-3902.
- In case of severe weather or excessive winds about 15mph, umbrellas will not be put out until the conditions are considered safe to set up umbrellas.
- When you are done with your chairs and umbrella for the day or if high winds or inclement weather is imminent please close the umbrella and pick up any personal belongings and trash that may remain. Leave only your footprints.
- The attendant will pick up chairs and umbrellas at 4:00pm ONLY if there is no indication of use. (i.e. umbrella down, no towels on chairs, no belongings in or within the vicinity of chairs) otherwise, the beach attendant will not pick up occupied sets until 5:00pm.
Damage Waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee (“Management”), plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if permitted.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.Get the full listing »