A picture-perfect Pensacola Beach getaway awaits at this Gulf front vacation rental condo! Situated at Regency Towers on the Gulf of Mexico, this 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath condo features comfortable accommodations for 4 and fantastic on-site amenities. From a pristine community pool to a spacious sunbathing deck, tennis courts and boardwalk to the beach, everything you could want and need is right at your fingertips! Look forward to sandy toes, tan skin and finding your Florida home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Just steps away from sugar-white-sand beaches and crystal clear ocean water is this lovely beach condo. Swim laps and lounge by the pristine community pool, or pack your beach bag, walk over the boardwalk and sink your toes into the sand.
After another perfect day on the beach, head back to the condo to kick back and relax. This newly decorated condo features brand-new tile flooring, comfortable furnishings and all the comforts of home. Natural light pours through the sliding glass doors - opening the space and providing views of the private yard out back.
Stream your favorite Netflix shows on one of 2 flat-screen cable TVs located in the living room and bedroom, and feel free to stay connected during your stay with use of the wireless internet network. Both Netflix and the wireless internet network are free for guests to enjoy.
If the region inspires you to whip up a home-cooked seafood feast, get cooking in the fully equipped kitchen! This kitchen is the perfect entertainment space, featuring granite counter tops, bar stool seating for 3 and an adjacent dining table with room for 6. For sunset happy hour, head out to the private covered patio and gather around the 6-person dining table.
For added exercise during your trip, there's an on-site fitness center and tennis courts!
-- THE LOCATION --
From this Pensacola Beach condo you're just a short walk, drive or shuttle ride away from restaurants, nightlife and more. On days you're not soaking up the sun at the beach you'll find endless opportunities for fun just minutes away.
Discover Pensacola's rich history through its unique downtown architecture just a short 20-minute drive away. While exploring the scenic streets, stop by the Palafox Market, dine at one of several fabulous restaurants and scope out what bars you'll hit that night!
Spend the day fishing on Pensacola Beach Pier just 3 miles away, while for live music and waterfront cocktails head to Bamboo Willie's Beachside Bar. For a bay front brunch book your table at The Fish House.
If you're here on July 8th you may catch a front row seat to the thrilling US Navy Blue Angels air show at Pensacola Beach. Throughout the year Pensacola hosts festivals and season activities - so be sure to check you're calendar before planning your vacation activities!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ granite countertops, 2 flat-screen TVs w/ Netflix, outdoor dining area, covered patio, huge private backyard, all tile flooring, sliding glass doors, natural light, sleeper sofa w/ memory foam mattress, new fixtures, open parking and more
- Regency Towers community amenities include a pool, tennis courts, clubhouse w/ fitness center and direct Gulf of Mexico beach access
- Beachfront location on the Gulf of Mexico - Just a walk over the boardwalk to white-sand beaches. A short walk, drive or shuttle drive from downtown, Pensacola!
- Airport: Pensacola International Airport - 2430 Airport Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32504, ( ~15.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note there is an optional $25 fee to use the tennis courts and fitness room per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »