Beyond the left bank, a few meters from the river Rivière-Sens, historical landmark where the destiny of Guadeloupe played out, the marina is revealed.
Very lively area, where you will find pastries, a nice shop, restaurants and on foot, the beach. You wish to live an experience in the heart of a cordial population and to appreciate all the conveniences of the district: This flat is made for you.
The Fort Delgrès (5 minutes), the center of Basse Terre city of art and history (6 minutes) the national scene (10 minutes), the market, the port where you can take a shuttle to the Saintes, the boulevard and its walking area, so many places that will certainly disorient you. Do not forget not far, the Soufriere, hot baths or the majestic Carbet Falls. In a private and secure residence, this two-bedroom ground floor apartment offers an exceptional view of the marina.
Carefully decorated it will offer you comfort and pleasure in this soothing place. You want to relax at the end of the day, you will appreciate the very nice bedding. The well equipped kitchen will satisfy your desires to concoct good dishes. Functional amenities include free Wi-Fi, Freeview TV, beds and linens, upgraded toiletries, and a Nespresso coffee machine.
Note: you can have a secure parking in the basement. Perfect for any type of stay, for business, couple, family or friends you have a great time.
Included in your accommodation
- Welcome gift
- First breakfast offered
- Home pack (nespresso pod, tea, sugar, water, fruit juice)
- Concierge application
- High-end organic bath cosmetics
- Experience Directory: Travel Tips, Recommendations and Useful Numbers
- Baby equipment loan on request
- Concierge 24/7 to make all your reservations for free and answer all your requests
- Airport transfers and private driver
- Races, massage, home chef, babysitting, towels and bath cosmetics replacement, housekeeping, luggage services ...
- Event organization (romantic stay, birthday ..)
Do not hesitate to contact us for any other requests
Thank youGet the full listing »