Located in a small residence of secure tourism, 20 meters from the beach of Petit-Havre in Gosier, in a quiet and flowery environment, the apartment Manin of the Residence "BLEU MARINE" on the ground floor, includes: an air-conditioned room (double bed, sheets and towels provided), bathroom (large Italian shower) / WC, a living room with a real sofa bed and a fan / fogger, TV (satellite channels), DVD player, free high speed WIFI. Equipped kitchen area: fridge / freezer, microwave-grill, Senseo coffee machine. A common washing machine (5 € / laundry). Sheets + crib, high chair and baby bath provided. Swimming pool, Barbecue, Parking.
30 euros cleaning fee for the end of stay will be requested by Daniella on arrival.
Accommodation is free for children under 3 years old. Beyond this, it will be charged 10 euros per person per night.
Three beaches in the immediate vicinity of the residence Bleu Marine can be reached on foot.
The nearest is frequented by some fishermen to whom it is possible to buy fresh fish, even lobsters when the fishing was good!
You will find a swimming pool of 8m x 4m, surrounded by deckchairs, nestled in a tropical garden composed of various plants, flowers and trees typical of Guadeloupe.
There is also an indoor common area with bamboo tables and chairs and a bar where guests can meet friends or get to know other residents. A gas barbecue is waiting for you to grill some fresh fish and other chickens. Books are also available in this part of the residence.
The residence is located:
• 20 meters from the lolos "Chez Doudou" and "Chez Manu" and from the telephone booth under the coconut trees,
• 50 meters from the small fishing port
• 50 meters from the beach
• 50 meters from the surf spot
• near the start of the pedestrian health trail, with its toilet and freshwater shower.
And, the bravest, small strides at the top of the coast leading to Petit-Havre, will find a mailbox, a small food "Chez Rosa" and a bus stop.
Simple information to make your current purchases, you have:
- from a Leader Price to Sainte Anne (route de St François),
- of all the stores of Sainte Anne,
- a Super U (Carrefour de Pliane - Gosier),
- the Sainte Anne market, every day,
- the producers' market in Sainte Anne on Thursday night at the stadium
- from the grocery store, at Rosa, at the top of the coast.
- a Carrefour Millenis with its shopping mall at Pointe à Pitre (Airport Road),
- a Carrefour with its shopping mall in Destreland (Basse Terre road).
For your gifts and souvenirs from Guadeloupe, go to the shops of the Artisanal Village at the entrance of Sainte Anne and taste the country juice at the bar l'Authentique.Get the full listing »