Outdoor adventurers, you’ll find no better paradise than this 5-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental - ‘Harrison Homestead.’ Nestled a short walk to the Yellowstone River and near multiple state parks, this cabin is abounding with hiking, mountain biking, bird watching, horseback riding, and so much more! After a day of fly fishing, host a fish dinner with help of the gas grill or sit back and relax on the porch with a cocktail. Yellowstone is just 2 hours away as well if you’re up for a road trip!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed | Bedroom 5: Twin Bed
‘Harrison Homestead’ sits on 80 acres of private land filled with beautiful sight-seeing and bird watching. As soon as you arrive, bring some cocktails and appetizers to the screened-in porch to take in the countryside views and relax in the fresh air.
Inside, the 2,500-square-foot interior features a lovely living area, formal dining area, and farmhouse-style kitchen. On those chillier days, the wood-burning stove provides a much-needed reprieve from the cold, while the gas grill outside complements the kitchen if you’re looking for an al fresco dinner on those warm summer days.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in any of the 5 well-appointed bedrooms. Wake up early to brew coffee and whip up some bacon and eggs. While the fisherman gather their gear together, the kids will love playing outside while awaiting the day’s adventures.
-- THE LOCATION --
Montana’s finest trout country awaits, and this cabin is ideally situated within walking distance of the Yellowstone River. Try your hand at fly fishing and check out other prime locations like the Boulder River, Stillwater River, and Springs Creek of Paradise Valley!
Beautiful views, bird watching, and sight-seeing can all be found on the cabin’s property, but you’ll also relish trips to Prairie Dog State Park, Natural Bridge State Park, and Halfmoon Park. All 3 parks feature beautiful hiking trails. In addition, horseback riding awaits over at Paintbrush Adventures!
Need to beat the heat on those hot summer days? Grab a tube and a beer and float down the Yellowstone River. In addition, the 80-acre ranch provides wonderful habitats for fishing and wildlife with nearly 2 miles of water frontage and unparalleled views of the Rocky Mountains! Simply take a fishing pole to one of the ponds!
If you’re up for the day trip, Yellowstone National Park is about 2 hours away. The park features grazing elk, buffalo, and grizzly bears, as well as dramatic canyons, alpine rivers, lush forests, hot springs, and gushing geysers!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, wood-burning stove (wood not provided), flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, linens & towels, air conditioning, central heating, screened-in porch, picnic table, tree swing, gas grill, ample parking, and more!
- Stunning Greycliff location near prime trout fishing along the Yellowstone River and various other rivers! Enjoy easy access to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, wildlife sightings, and so much more. Just 2 hours to Yellowstone National Park!
- Nearest Major Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (~84 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »