Nothing says "relax" quite like ‘Snover Lodge & Stables,’ a vacation rental cabin in Greer. 'The Lodge' is on over 2 acres of land and has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and can sleep 7 guests. Enjoy the mountain air and wildlife that call the area home, views of the Little Colorado River about 200 feet away, and the private pond full of fish!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Wake up each morning to a pot of freshly brewed coffee. Prepare a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy it on the large deck overlooking the pond!
Spend your day exploring the property and fishing in the private pond full of fish (the pond is catch-and-release only)! Pack a picnic lunch and head to the Little Colorado River, about 200 feet away. If you brought your horses along, enjoy riding through the National Forest on the East Fork Trail just 100 yards away.
After a busy day in the great outdoors, head back to 'The Lodge' and relax on the leather recliners. Watch a few movies on the flat-screen TV. If you're feeling a little cold, light the wood-burning fireplace and get cozy!
Prepare dinner with the help of the grill and enjoy your feast at the dining table. Head out to the large firepit to make s'mores for dessert! Eventually, retire to the bedrooms and enjoy a peaceful night's sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
About 2 minutes away from the home lies the East Fork Trailhead. The trail crosses the Little Colorado River and is open to hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Enjoy the beautiful meadows and towering Ponderosa pine and Aspen trees on your trek!
In 20 minutes, you'll find yourself at the Sunrise Park Resort. Located in the heart of the magnificent White Mountains, the resort offers a wide range of options and adventures for skiers of any level.
Five minutes away is the Butterfly Lodge Museum. The rustic cabin-turned museum will transport you back in time with the help of original furnishings and artifacts from pioneer life. Situated on a pine-covered knoll this is not a spot to be missed!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
NOTE: there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with DVD player and XBox, the essentials (toilet paper, soap, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, linens, towels, pillows), smoke detectors, private entrance, large furnished deck, gas grill, wood burning fireplace
- Shared amenities include the catch-and-release pond, mini cabin for kids, large fire pit (wood provided), horse stables with 4 lockable stalls with feed and tack room available and auto waterers in each stall, horse corral, parking for 6 vehicles in the driveway, and more
- Rustic Greer location 2 minutes from East Fork Trailhead, 20 miles from Sunrise Park Resort, and 5 minutes from Butterfly Lodge Museum
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Grant County Airport (~182 miles away)
- NOTE: Heavy snow and ice are present during the winter months. Be advised that 4WD vehicles and/or tire chains are required to avoid getting stuck. Please check the forecast before your stay and come prepared for adverse weather conditions.
On-Site Event Information:
- All three Evolve properties (422840, 422867, 422868) must be booked together for events
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 50
- Event Fee: Contact Evolve for more information
- Outside services and vendors allowed
- Event Parking: Parking available in driveway
- Alcohol allowed with the purchase of additional event insurance
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with $25 per night per dog (3 Dogs Maximum) $25 per night per horse
- Please contact Evolve if more than 3 dogs
- The stalls only fit 4 horses. Please inquire if bringing more than 1 to make sure there is availability
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check out Evolve listings 422867 and 422868
- Private pond is catch and release only
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »