Deluxe 2 BR/1Bath house. Family friendly neighborhood less than 2 miles to downtown. This house is the perfect space for a small family, several couples or for business travel to Greenville. The kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, plates, cooking utensils, measuring cups/bowls and many other cooking essentials. In addition to having a fully stocked kitchen, the house has cable, wifi, toiletries, hairdryers, extra towels, plush blankets, high thread count sheets and feather mattresses on the beds, new mattresses of the highest quality, down alternative pillows for additional comfort, handmade Persian rugs throughout the house, and a smart lock to make access easy!
This neighborhood will make you feel at home as soon as you arrive. Renovated homes, 75-100 year old oak trees lining the streets, and neighbors with southern charm who welcome everyone who arrives. There are many parks nearby for families with children, and downtown is less than 5 minutes away via car. You can walk to Grocery stores, a movie theatre, nail salons, great restaurants, Chick Fil A, and many more options nearby. Downtown is easily accessible by car. There is a Publix grocery store, Fresh Market, and restaurants, salons within walking distance! Uber and lyft cost around $5.00 to downtown!
Custom kitchen, Professional grade appliances, Dishwasher, Blender, Drip Coffee maker & Free Coffee/tea, & spices provided! Fully fenced in back yard! Pillow top mattresses, Feather pillows, Large Flat Screen TV, Free Cable, WIFI, Endless hot water!
Children amenities provided upon request.
Porch, Charcoal grill! Free Washer/Dryer, Parking up to 3 cars.
We love hosting families with young children and we want to help make traveling easier for you. The way we do that is that we will provide a pack n play and bedding, high chairs, toys, games for your children per your request. Please let us know the ages/gender so that we can make it specific for your child. We don't want you to have to stress about things we can easily provide. We know how hard it is to pack up all the things you own when what you really should be focusing on is how much you will enjoy Greenville. Please request this when reserving the property so that we can ensure you will have this available when you arrive!
We can also provide an air mattress plus bedding for guests for an additional fee: Queen Bed: $85 Twin Bed: $65
Every part of the house is accessible except the door to the basement. That door is locked. We are available 24/7 throughout your stay for any issues and live in close proximity to the property. We usually stop by during your stay to make sure everything is going better than expected, but we are careful not to impose upon your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns!
We love hosting pets, please note there are pet fees with this listing. Dogs only allowed at this time. The pet fee is $100/pet and a $400 refundable damage deposit that is requested after booking confirmation. Only dogs allowed. Pets must be crated if left alone in the property and pets are not allowed on furniture.
This property now has a fully fenced in back yard for privacy and for your four legged friends!
Long term stays are welcome! Please send a message and ask about any discounts going on during your requested dates! We love repeat travelers! Any repeat travelers get an automatic 10% off after one stay. For professional Healthcare or business travelers, ask about our "Free night for every 10" special going on at different times of the year. For every 10 weekdays booked in advance, you will get a free weeknight stay on us!
We understand that you will want to maximize your time in Greenville so we offer an early check in option and late check out option that you can reserve ahead of time. There is a slight fee for each (we just have to bring in extra staff to make this possible for you). Normal check in is 4:00 PM. Early check in is 1 PM Normal check out is 10:00 AM. Late check out is Noon. Please just put in your request ahead of time and we can make it happen for you!
A/C Cable TV WiFi Ethernet Connection Laptop Friendly Workspace Bathroom Essentials Washer/Dryer Heating Hot Water Iron Baby Bath Baby Monitor Babysitter Recommendations Bathtub Changing Table Children’s Books & Toys Highchair Pack n Play/Travel Crib Free Parking on Premises Single Level home Free Street Parking Kitchen Coffee Maker Cooking Basics Dishes and Silverware Dishwasher Microwave Refrigerator Oven/Stove Luggage Drop Off Allowed Long Term Stays Allowed Bed Linens Extra Pillows & Blankets Shampoo Hangers Hair Dryer BBQ Grill Patio/Balcony Fire Extinguisher Carbon Monoxide Detector Smoke Detector First Aid Kit 2 Queen Beds 1 Couch 1 Air Mattress
Welcome Guests! I hope you had a good journey. Now it's time to make yourselves at home. Help yourself to anything in the house. Greenville is a wonderful place to explore. If you have time, you should check out the following:
- Falls Park- Downtown Greenville. Right near Peace Center
- Swamp Rabbit Trail- You can rent bikes at Caine Halter YMCA and go on the swamp rabbit trail through downtown and then towards Traveler’s rest. It is a paved 13 mile bike/running trail that is 26 miles round trip (13 miles one way. It goes right by Furman Lake. Caine Halter YMCA is less than 2 miles from here.
1. Kitchen Sync- Located at the end of Cumberland Avenue on Laurens road. It's a trendy new restaurant that is rated as the most Eco-Friendly in the state! Excellent food and great atmosphere.
2. Passerelle- French Bistro over looking Falls Park. Great patio, wine, and mussels for an enjoyable evening!
3. Interested in a hamburgers? Grill Marks is located across from the Westin Poinsett. Lots of varieties of Gourmet Hamburgers to choose from. Awesome Chipotle Salmon Salad (spicy but good).
4. Golden Brown and Delicious- Amazing food on Pendelton street. You will not be disappointed!
5. White Duck Taco Shop- One of the best Taco restaurants in Greenville. Amazing flavors like "Steak Gyro, Buffalo Chicken, and Spicy shrimp!" In West Greenville at Hampton Station.
1. Poinsett Hotel (Romantic setting, small plates as well)
2. Rainer's Piano Bar (Jazz and dark settings)
1. Publix: 235 S Pleasantburg Dr, Greenville, SC 29607 (less than 1 mile from the house)
2. Freshmarket and.Garners: (in same shopping center)- 27 South Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville SC 29607. About a mile from the house
3. Earthfare: 3620 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC 29615. From the house, you can get on 85 by taking a right on laurents road. It's about 6-7 miles up 85. Not too bad. This is a supermarket dedicated to serving all organic.
4. Aldi: 2.8 mi · 100 Chalmers Rd (855) 955-2534 Great produce · Organic products · Quick visit Open until 7:00 PM
TV: - Charter box to access US TV channels
Any excess trash, you can place in the trash bins on the side of the house. Trash is taken to the street on Wednesdays.
On the day of checkout, it would really help if you could do the following:
1. Start a load of towels and sheets
2. Start the dishwasher.
3. Take any strong odor trash to trash bins outside.
4. Make sure to grab all of your belongings upon departure!
If you need anything here are our points of contact:
Conoly: 864-979-0426; [email protected]
Matt: 864-518-5043; [email protected]
Have a great stay! Conoly and Matt SullivanGet the full listing »