2BR/1Bath House less than 5 minutes to downtown. Quiet Neighborhood, fenced back yard, back deck with table/chairs Hardwood floors, Granite countertops, Stainless steel cookware, Belgian/French/German Antiques throughout home; Salon Grade Toiletries provided. Pillow top mattresses, Egyptian cotton Sheets, feather duvets and pillows, Free Washer/Dryer & Detergent provided, Extra Towels, Plenty of hot water!
Near two large parks! What a great space! One level home decorated for guest comfort with lots of natural light. From the linens to the decor, we will make sure you are spoiled throughout your stay! You will find the space very clean, neat and uncluttered with a touch of modern class.The house is fully furnished with all the amenities you would expect including: - FREE Unlimited High-speed internet access and WIFI - 36" TV with cable & channels. - Dining table - Queen bed in one bedroom and two twin beds in 2nd bedroom with Down comforters, hotel Collection sheets - Down pillows and extra blankets provided. - Plenty of clean, fresh towels - Washer and Dryer FREE for guest use (Detergent provided!)
Kitchen essentials Provided: - Electric stove and oven - Dishwasher -Drip Coffee Pot with coffee, creamers, and sweetners provided - Pots, pans, and dish ware Plates, bowls, cups, and utensils for up to 8 people. - Glass ware provided.
e love hosting families with young children and we want to help make traveling easier for you. The way we do that is that we will provide the following: -pack n play or "Co Sleeper" - Swing - Baby blankets - High chairs - age appropriate toys - games for your children per your request for a small fee. We can make packing for your trip easy! Leave all your stuff at home and allow us to set it up for you! Please let us know the ages/gender so that we can make it specific for your child. Great backyard space with deck and patio for outside enjoyment.
Grill provided for guest use with Briquettes, and a fully fenced in yard to enjoy if you bring your four legged friends!
We would like our guests to feel at home. Everything in the house except 1 closet will be open for use. We want you to be comfortable and relaxed during your visit. I am available 24/7 for you.
We love hosting pets, please note there are pet fees with this listing. Dogs only allowed at this time. The pet fee is $100/pet and a $400 refundable damage deposit that is requested after booking confirmation. Only dogs allowed. Pets must be crated if left alone in the property and pets are not allowed on furniture.
We can also provide an air mattress plus bedding for guests for an additional fee: Queen Bed: $85 Twin Bed: $65
Parking is available for up to two cars in the driveway.
Long term stays are welcome! Please send a message and ask about any discounts going on during your requested dates! We love repeat travelers! Any repeat travelers get an automatic 10% off after one stay. Also ask us about our business specials where we give 1 free night for every 10 week nights spent with us. (Not applicable for weekend stays).
We understand that you will want to maximize your time in Greenville so we offer an early check in option and late check out option that you can reserve ahead of time. There is a slight fee for each (we just have to bring in extra staff to make this possible for you). Normal check in is 4:00 PM. Early check in is 1 PM Normal check out is 10:00 AM. Late check out is Noon. Please just put in your request ahead of time and we can make it happen for you!
This area has a great neighborhood feel, beautiful oak trees, less than 5 minutes from downtown and easy access to several grocery stores and great restaurants. Easy to get to. Car is suggested. Uber and lyft cost around $5.00 to downtown!
A/C Cable TV WiFi Ethernet Connection Indoor Fireplace Laptop Friendly Workspace Bathroom Essentials Washer/Dryer Heating Hot Water Iron Baby Bath Babysitter Recommendations Bathtub Children’s Books & Toys Children’s Dinnerware Highchair Pack n Play/Travel Crib Free Parking on Premises Gym Single Level Home Kitchen Coffee Maker Cooking Basics Dishes and Silverware Dishwasher Microwave Refrigerator Oven/Stove Private Entrance Luggage Drop off Allowed Long Term Stays Allowed Bed Linens Extra Pillows and Blankets Shampoo Hangers Hair Dryer BBQ Grill Patio/Balcony Garden/Backyard Fire Extinguisher Carbon Monoxide Detector Smoke Detector First Aid Kit 1 Queen Bed 2 Single Beds 1 Air Mattress
Welcome Guests! I hope you had a good journey. Now it's time to make yourselves at home. Help yourself to anything in the house. Greenville is a wonderful place to explore. If you have time, you should check out the following:
- Falls Park- Downtown Greenville. Right near Peace Center
- Swamp Rabbit Trail- You can rent bikes at Caine Halter YMCA and go on the swamp rabbit trail through downtown and then towards Traveler’s rest. It is a paved 13 mile bike/running trail that is 26 miles round trip (13 miles one way. It goes right by Furman Lake. Caine Halter YMCA is less than 2 miles from here.
1. Kitchen Sync- Located at the end of Cumberland Avenue on Laurens road. It's a trendy new restaurant that is rated as the most Eco-Friendly in the state! Excellent food and great atmosphere.
2. Passerelle- French Bistro over looking Falls Park. Great patio, wine, and mussels for an enjoyable evening!
3. Interested in a hamburgers? Grill Marks is located across from the Westin Poinsett. Lots of varieties of Gourmet Hamburgers to choose from. Awesome Chipotle Salmon Salad (spicy but good).
4. Golden Brown and Delicious- Amazing food on Pendelton street. You will not be disappointed!
5. White Duck Taco Shop- One of the best Taco restaurants in Greenville. Amazing flavors like "Steak Gyro, Buffalo Chicken, and Spicy shrimp!" In West Greenville at Hampton Station.
1. Poinsett Hotel (Romantic setting, small plates as well)
2. Rainer's Piano Bar (Jazz and dark settings)
1. Publix: 235 S Pleasantburg Dr, Greenville, SC 29607 (less than 1 mile from the house)
2. Freshmarket and.Garners: (in same shopping center)- 27 South Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville SC 29607. About a mile from the house
3. Earthfare: 3620 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC 29615. From the house, you can get on 85 by taking a right on laurents road. It's about 6-7 miles up 85. Not too bad. This is a supermarket dedicated to serving all organic.
4. Aldi: 2.8 mi · 100 Chalmers Rd (855) 955-2534 Great produce · Organic products · Quick visit Open until 7:00 PM
TV: - Charter box to access US TV channels
Any excess trash, you can place in the trash bins on the side of the house. Trash is taken to the street on Wednesdays.
On the day of checkout, it would really help if you could do the following:
1. Start a load of towels and sheets
2. Start the dishwasher.
3. Take any strong odor trash to trash bins outside.
4. Make sure to grab all of your belongings upon departure!
If you need anything here are our points of contact:
Conoly: 864-979-0426; [email protected]
Matt: 864-518-5043; [email protected]
Have a great stay! Conoly and Matt SullivanGet the full listing »