Come enjoy this newly updated 1BR/1BA in Greenville, professionally managed by Kasa. In the middle of all Greenville has to offer - just a few short blocks to downtown and close to delicious local restaurants, bars, and shopping.
*Lounge by the resort-style pool
*Relax in the comfortable memory foam beds
*Cook and enjoy wonderful cuisine with the modern high-end kitchen
*Browse the web and stream HD video with ultra high-speed internet
*Pet Friendly! Enjoy your Kasa with your furry friend!
Note: Pet Fee of $15 per day with a 1pet limit.
Interaction with Guests:
All amenities are open at the sole discretion of building management. At this time, amenities may have limited access or remain closed until further notice in response to COVID-19.
Other Things to Note:
KASA HOUSE RULES:
We created Kasa to be your home on the road. We’re committed to being great neighbors, and we strictly enforce these rules to ensure the comfort and safety of our community.
• NO Smoking: Smoking of any kind (including tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes, vape pens, and hookahs) is never allowed at this property. This applies to the entire apartment, including the balcony or patio, as well as all common and outdoor areas of the building. Kasa apartments may be monitored with marijuana and tobacco sensors.
• Noise: At all times, Kasa guests may not disturb their neighbors’ quiet enjoyment. In addition, guests must observe quiet hours from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. Parties and large gatherings are prohibited. Kasa apartments are proactively monitored with decibel sensors for compliance with this noise policy.
•.Occupancy: Each Kasa has a maximum occupancy limit. There can be no more than the specified number of guests on the premises at any given time. Large gatherings are not permitted.
• Lost and Found: Kasa assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged belongings, including any belongings that are left in the apartment after your departure time has passed.
• Pets: With the exception of service animals, breed and pet restrictions are imposed by the building management. Requests to bring a pet must be approved by Kasa prior to booking. A $15 daily pet fee will apply. Pet fees are not included in the total reservation price. If you are authorized to bring a pet, an additional pet fee will be applied after the booking is complete. Kasa has a one-pet-per-apartment limit. Only dogs and cats are permitted to stay at pet-friendly properties.
• Return of Fobs & Keys: All designated fobs, keys, and parking passes must be left in the apartment upon checkout. Failure to leave all access items behind will result in an immediate replacement fee of up to $250 per item. Please alert Kasa staff immediately if any items are missing at the beginning of your stay.
• Infestation: If Kasa determines that you have brought any infestation into the apartment or onto the premises, Kasa reserves the right to charge you for any and all costs and expenses that Kasa deems necessary to address the infestation.
• Parking at Own Risk: All vehicles parked on the premises must be registered with Kasa prior to arrival. Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Kasa shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property.
• Damaged or Missing Property: Guests are liable for any damage and/or theft at the apartment, premises, or property caused by the guests, their visitors, or other persons present in the apartment during the guests’ stay. This includes damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishings, and equipment (such as towels, artwork, electronics, and kitchen equipment). Kasa reserves the right to charge guests for 120 percent of such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem necessary to compensate or make good the costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Kasa as a result of the damage and/or theft. Charges may include but are not limited to all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, and guest compensation.
• Identity Verification: To protect against identity theft and fraud and for the safety of other guests and neighbors in the community, you will be required to provide a scanned or photographed copy of your valid, government-issued photo ID during the virtual check-in process for the purpose of performing a background check or screening.
• Use: The apartment and all amenity areas shall not be used for any unlawful or illegal purpose. No nails, screws, or other items may be driven into any portion of the apartment. Guests shall use the apartment for residential purposes only. Guests shall not conduct any commercial, industrial, or retail activity in the apartment.
• Client Accommodation Agreement: Prior to arrival, all guests must agree to abide by the Kasa Stay Rules, which will be provided to the guest for review and signature during the virtual check-in process.
• Security Deposit: Non-compliance with the House Rules and Kasa Stay Rules could result in a penalty and/or forfeiture of the security deposit and/or eviction without a refund.Get the full listing »