Cute! Cute! Cute! This gorgeous, modern studio in the heart of Kolonaki is the perfect, central location from which to explore the remarkable city of Athens. The city has seen a resurgence in tourism in the last few years making it one of Europe's rising destinations. There's something here for everyone, from culture to antiquities to great restaurants and nightlife.
For less than what you would pay to stay in a cramped hotel room of the same caliber, you can enjoy staying in this deluxe studio with a mini-kitchen and combination living/sleeping space.
This is an ideal property for two active guests who want a beautiful, central location they can return to each evening after a full day hitting the town. This well-appointed and well-designed studio offers a sofabed and television in the main living space. Beautiful french doors lead out to a charming, private patio which brightens the room with natural light.
There is a mini-kitchen area for a morning coffee. It might be tiny but it's handy. A private bathroom offers new and modern amenities. In the evenings, you can easily fold-out the sofa into a comfortable double bed for a good night's rest.
We supply the necessary linens, towels, toilet paper, and soap. There is also wireless internet, and a table, ideal if you want to work on your laptop. This studio is air-conditioned and heated.
Staying in this studio means staying in the heart of one of Athen's most upscale neighborhoods. You're not far from Syntagma Square which is the city's central square and the train station. You will be in the middle of all the excitement with easy access to public transportation!
Kolonaki is also one of the best shopping districts dotted with upmarket boutiques and shops. Nearby is the famous shopping street of Voukourestiou.
Kolonaki is home to several galleries and world-famous museums, including two of the finest private museums in Greece, the Benaki and the Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art. There is also the Byzantine Museum and War Museum of Athens.
There are numerous bars, restaurants, and tavernas nearby with outdoor seating along pedestrian-only streets. Kolonaki has the Lycabettus Funicular (probably more fun for children than adults) which links the neighborhood to the Lycabettus Hill summit and two metro stations: Evengelismos and Megaro Mousikis.
There's something for everyone in this spectacular city:
* Herodion theater
* Acropolis Museum
* Acropolis Hill
* Plaka is the oldest district in Athens, near the Acropolis with pedestrian streets full of cafes and tavernas
* Monastiraki is a very old neighborhood known for its flea market.
* Thission is a historic neighborhood with a broad pedestrian street.
* Zappeion Hall in the National Gardens of Athens offers more than 70 neoclassical sculptures and fountains with nice cafes and restaurants nearby.
* Kifissia is a wealthy neighborhood known for excellent restaurants and bars and upscale shopping.
* Glyfada is a nearby marina and beach town frequented by Athenians.
* Piraeus is a nearby charming and ancient port city known for its seafood restaurants.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PMGet the full listing »