Elevate your trip to the island paradise of Aegina with a stay in this iconic sea-view villa with a private pool. A one-hour ferry trip away from Athens, the island of Aegina is a vibrant and picturesque locale. Doused in history and culture, historic ruins and ancient temples dot the country side around it. Experience fresh and exquisite delicacies around the town or head down to the pretty beaches.
Perched some few metres above the sea, Villa Helen is a treat for the senses. Let the caressing sea breeze and the pleasant sunlight melt away all your stresses while you sip cool beverages by the poolside. Cook up a storm, and enjoy grilled delicacies in the outdoor dining area or cool off with a dip in the large swimming pool. On a quiet evening, relax with a book in the veranda overlooking the sea or head out to the beaches that lie a few feet away from the villa, and surround yourself in natural beauty.
The interiors mix comfort and modern charm for a winning combination. Eclectic art pieces add a zing to the soft palette of pastels and aubergine hues, and the light flooding through the glass panels elevate it further. The refreshing views of the sea and the gardens in the lot, render the house with a zen and calm vibe.
Villa Helen consists of two apartment houses (House I on the ground floor level and House II on the 1st floor level) with separate entrances, which are also connected by an internal staircase.
The ground-floor can host up to 5 in bedrooms (plus one more guest on an extra folding bed at the living room).
It includes two large living areas (one of them features a fireplace) while it has access to a furnished veranda overlooking the sea. There is one fully functional open floor kitchen, an indoor dining area, two double bedrooms (twin joined beds with a double mattress topper) plus a single bedroom (ideally - but not necessarily - for the accommodation of a child), and two full bathrooms.
The double bedrooms open directly to the furnished veranda with a few-step access to the large swimming pool and the outdoor areas.
The 1st-floor has similar layout. It can also host up to 5 in bedrooms (plus one more guest on an extra folding bed at the living room).
It also features two living areas; one showcases a fireplace while the other opens to a furnished veranda overlooking the pool and offering panoramic views to the sea and neighboring islands.
There is also, a fully equipped, modern, open plan kitchen, an indoor dining area, two double bedrooms (twin joined beds with a double mattress topper) that share another veranda with similar views, a single bedroom (ideally - but not necessarily - for the accommodation of a child) and two full bathrooms.
The outdoors of the villa include the large private swimming pool, an adjoining lounging area furnished with sunbeds, an outdoor dining area with a barbeque grill under an arbor and stone gardens (including a lawn part).
Please note that a twin villa with own outdoor areas and pool, is located within the same lot as Villa Helen.
Villa´s services and facilities include: Complete air conditioning (all bedrooms except the two single ones), WiFi internet access, washing machine, ironing equipment, dishwasher.
Services included in the rental rates: Guide from Aegina port to the villa upon arrival, cleaning service / fresh linens and towels twice per week, free bath products.
At a glance
• Up to 10 plus 2 extra guests in folding beds
• 2 Apartment houses (ground and 1st-floor) with separate entrances, connected also by an internal staircase
• 4 Open floor living rooms and 2 indoor dining areas
• 2 Fully equipped kitchens
• 4 Double bedrooms with shared verandas offering great sea views
• 2 Single bedrooms
• 4 Full bathrooms with shower
• Furnished verandas overlooking the pool/sea/islands around
• Large swimming pool with similar views to the sea and the neighboring islands, sunbeds and parasols
• Arbor covered dining area with a barbeque grill
• Internet WiFi access, air-conditioning, TV
• Greek Ministry of Tourism License Number: 0262K10000315100
• Nearest beach (Marathonas beach) at walking distance (300 m.)
• Nearest taverna and mini-market at 400 m.
• Aegina Town and Port (restaurants/tavernas, super-market, nighlife, shopping) at 4 km.Get the full listing »