Villa Anemolia is located in a very quiet residential area, in a strategic point in Gerani, over a hill with view of the Mediterranean Sea. What’s more, it’ s surrounded by a large garden of 2.000 sq. m., with spectacular views of landscape and sea.
Among all this ahead on the horizon, you can enjoy the view of the blue sea and most of all you can enjoy the privacy of the area but yet again close to everything since it’s only 1 Km away from the beach and 8 Kms from the town of Rethymnon. Its location is also convenient to reach the most beautiful beaches of north Crete and it’s ideal as a starting point to discover the many cultural touristic city areas via the nearby motorway.
The villa is on three levels of 160 sq. m. and is surrounded by a large park that allows children to play and enjoy, colourful flowers and plants, relaxation area with tables and chairs and barbecue for al fresco dining! What’s more, the Villa boats a private swimming pool 30 m2 and 0.95-1.5 meters deep with beach chairs, umbrellas and private parking for your car. Is the perfect oasis for those seeking a peaceful holiday, body and mind, and contact with nature as the place and the atmosphere are the key ingredients to satisfy the desire to relax in the sun of Crete.
Villa has a maximum capacity of 9 persons, included are 5 separate bedrooms (divided in three store levels), which offer our guests privacy and isolation during their stay. It is built with high standards, equipped with all modern facilities and has been furnished with care and attention to detail.
On the ground floor (pool area) there is a fully equipped kitchenette where you can cook your meals with your family with a very cozy and nice dining area where you can sit and eat while enjoying the sea view. The dining area leads to the pool terrace where you can seat alongside the pool or enjoy your evening coffee in the lawn covered area while watching the sunset. There are two bedrooms on this level as well, one of which features a double bed, while the other one has one single bed. Also there is a bathroom with a shower cabin and a hydromassage where you can relax after a long day.
A few steps up there is an additional, open plan living room with a fully equipped kitchen and an extra siting area. The space is airy and sunny and marble tiles and light colours, add a touch of elegance and luxury to the Villa. The living room boasts a beautiful fireplace as well and offers direct access to a spacious veranda, equipped with patron furniture, overlooking the pool area. You can have your breakfast or afternoon coffee there and enjoy an amazing view to the sea! Furthermore, large windows at the dining area provide ample light and sea views.
An internal staircase leads to the second floor where the remaining three spacious bedrooms of the Villa are located, two of which have double bedrooms and offer balcony access. A twin bedroom is also available and the beds can also be set together as a double bed, if required. All rooms are air conditioned and guests can enjoy here a good night s sleep, thanks to the peace and quiet of the village. Finally, there is one more family bathroom with a bathtub and a glass cabin on this floor.
Welcome basket included, courtesy of the owner.
- Quality towels, pool towels, bathrobes, linens, covers and blankets provided.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes twice per week.
- Pool and garden cleaning twice per week.
- Baby cot and high chair available.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available.
- Free parking space.
- Ping-pong table available.
- Bluetooth Speaker.
- All in-house electronics are available, including a large fridge with freezer, electric stove, kettle, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, washing machine, hair dryer, iron and iron board. TV and PS4 console. Cooking utensils, first Aid kit and a Safe are also provided.
- 24h/7days ThinkVilla concierge service included.
- The Villa owner lives nearby, so she will be available for anything you may need during your stay.
- The pool operates seasonally, April to October.
- A security deposit of 200 euros is required and it shall be due at arrival to the owner of the villa. At the end of the stay this security deposit will be returned to you.Get the full listing »