Villa Ioanna is a unique luxurious, beautifully designed stone-built villa of 120 square meters that enjoys absolute privacy, set in an impressive olive grove, filled with trees and fragrant flowers, that offers the chance to meet with the famous Cretan hospitality feeling. This Villa is the most ideal place for whom they desire calmness and relaxation. The entire property covers 1.000 m2 and all of this is offered, ready to welcome you in a green, clad, peaceful environment. The great sandy beach with its crystal clear blue waters and the picturesque village of Panormo are only at a 2,5-kilometre distance, where you can find all the daily facilities you need, from shops, restaurants, taverns, supermarkets and bars. Villa Ioanna will offer you a unique holiday experience!
Built in a traditional style and surrounded by flowers and olive groves, this villa provides a relaxing base for your stay. In front of the house there is huge beautiful lawn covered garden, where kids can play safely and have fun with the toys provided. Furthermore, the terrace is complemented by a magnificent, 40 m2 private swimming pool, 0.8-1.4 meters deep, with a special children’s compartment, equipped with sun beds and parasols, where the whole family can enjoy the games, the sun and the refreshing countryside air! Sit by the pool and enjoy the magnificent views of the surrounding area and hills. Additionally, in a covered, shaded area, there are a barbecue facilities available and a big dining table, where you can enjoy your meals all together! Taking everything into consideration, you should absolutely organise barbecue nights with your family or friends and have the time of your life. Last but not least, the pool and garden are beautifully lit at night, creating a magical, romantic ambience. Be charmed by nature’s music, harmonically combined with the perfume of wild Cretan countryside and the breathtaking views!
Villa Ioanna offers a variety of comfortable accommodation to suit your needs, as it consists of two totally equal designed floors and it can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people. The interior of the Villa is very carefully decorated and furnished with a sense where comfort meets tradition. More often than not, the traditional style of architecture of the Villa is very appealing to our guests, not only because they are very attractive, but also because they reflect the culture and long history of Crete. All things considered, either you are a multi-child family or a group of friends, this Villa will offer you a great holiday experience!
The ground floor consists of a fully equipped kitchen and the dinning area, featuring a beautiful wooden table with six seats. The living room area consists of two large sofas and an impressive fireplace, where you can sit and enjoy your company. A beautifully decorated bathroom is ready to welcome you, fully equipped with fresh-clean towels and two bedrooms, one wooden, double bedroom with a cradle provided for your little ones and one twin. You will be charmed by the feeling of warmth that you receive by the beautiful design and the combination of stone and wood will offer you the chance to meet with the Cretan traditional style.
Stone stairs lead to the first floor, which also boasts a fully equipped kitchen and dinning area. Additionally, the second living room area which consists of two large sofas and a second impressive fireplace, invites you to relax and spend some quality time with your family. Two more bedrooms, one double and one twin, can be found on this floor, as well as an additional family bathroom. The first floor also provides access to a balcony equipped with patio furniture, under a pergola, overviewing the pool terrace and garden, as well as offering wide, uninterrupted mountain views. Enjoy the feeling of clean air, be impressed by the majestic mountains and have a unique holiday experience. Sun or shade, terrace or gardens, indoors or outdoors, the choice of where to have that relaxing drink is going to be a difficult one! Here comes the sun, offering a unique holiday experience!
- Welcome basket included, courtesy of the owner.
- Towels, fine cotton linens, covers and blankets provided.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes twice per week.
- Pool and garden cleaning twice per week.
- Baby cot and high chair available.
- Ping-Pong table available.
- Low noise, built- in air conditioning in all bedrooms and living room area is included.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the villa.
- Free Parking space inside the villa area. Remote controlled entrance gate.
- All in-house electronics are available, including a flat-screen TV with satellite reception, Music system (CD/radio) with individual room controls, DVD player, large fridge with freezer, electric stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, french coffee maker and frape machine, iron and iron board.
- Automatic night lighting.
- First aid kit and a Security/Fire alarm also available.
- 24h/7days ThinkVilla concierge service included.
- Pool operates seasonally (end of March - middle of November)Get the full listing »