Nestled within the acres of Cretan olive groves, ‘disCrete Villa Pigi’ is a 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom luxury villa featuring 2 private swimming pools, charcoal barbecue and a children's play area. Neatly placed in the middle of a large plot surrounded by the olive trees, 'disCrete Villa Pigi' offers plenty of wide open spaces and absolute privacy for you to spend some quality time together with your family/friends. The long sandy beach of Pigianos Kambos is only 4-minute drive away from the villa.
- disCrete Villa Pigi comprises of two separate one-storey houses with the total living space of about 180 square meters (1800 square feet) set within the plot of 1 acre.
- With the benefit of having two separate fully-equipped houses boasting individual swimming pool, living room & kitchen, your stay at ‘disCrete Villa Pigi’ will not only offer you the opportunity to feel the togetherness of a villa; but at the same time, if you so desire, you and your friend’s family will also gain from the privacy of two separate houses.
House 1 features:
- A 44 sqm swimming pool
- Outdoor dining area for 6 persons
- Α large open-plan living room with fireplace and a fully-equipped kitchen adjacent to the dining area.
- First bedroom with a double bed and an en suite bathroom with a large walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with two single beds
- Large garden with children's play area
House 2 features:
- A 28 sqm swimming pool
- Outdoor charcoal barbecue with dining area for 4 persons
- A large open-plan living room with fireplace and a fully-equipped kitchen adjacent to the dining area.
- First bedroom with a double bed and an en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with two single beds
What is included?
- Complimentary Welcome Basket consisting necessities such as milk, water, etc. to get you started.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage throughout the villa.
- Twice-a-week housekeeping with towels and linen change (Saturday & Tuesday).
- Twice-a-week pool and garden attendance (Saturday & Tuesday)
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
- All latest electronics including a dishwasher, smart LED TV with Netflix, separate fridge and a freezer, 4-hob electric stove, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, coffee maker, food processor, juice maker, washing machine, microwave, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board.
- Free parking space inside the Villa premises for several cars.
- Baby cot and high chair available upon request.
You will have exclusivity over the entire property and all its facilities. There are no shared areas!
Interaction with guests
Prior to your arrival we will send you a detailed email with information on our contact details, how to get to the villa and the check-in process. We will discreetly remain in touch with you using technology during your entire stay in order to offer you a completely hassle-free experience as well as share with you vital information on Crete that can make real difference to your holiday.
Other things to note
Due to our villa's location in the Pigi village, it is not a must for you to have a car as the nearby supermarkets, tavernas and cafes are only 10-minute walk away. However, we would recommend you to hire a car if you wish to explore Crete.
The villa is located in the small village of ‘Pigi’, which means 'Source'. The village got its name from a source where a lot of water came out that was here centuries ago. Pigi is just above the village of Adele on the road to Arkadi monastery. It lies in a fertile area with many olive groves. The distance to the beach is about three kilometers (Pigianos Kampos). In Pigianos Kampos there are several beachfront bars & tavernas. The village is dotted with several churches, some of which were built in the period between the 11th and 15th centuries. Close to Pigi there have been many important archaeological finds. The village has a nice square with kafeneions, tavernas, a bakery and a mini-market.
The slow-moving, romantic town of Rethymno that still preserves much of its Venetian and Turkish appearance is only 7 kms away. From gourmet to traditional, Rethymno offers more than 200 eateries to choose from and also has a very active nightlife with its sea-front cocktail bars open till late in the evening.
Nearest beach: 3 kilometers (‘Pigianos Kambos)
Nearest bar/cafe/taverna: 400 meters (‘Zorba’s’)
Nearest supermarket: 400 meters (‘Bakaliko’)
Nearest town: 7 kilometers (‘Rethymno’)
Nearest airport: 75 kilometers (‘Chania’)
Nearest port: 65 kilometers (‘Souda, Chania’)Get the full listing »