About Villa Razi
Villa Razi is located in the sea town of Loutraki, renowned for its Thermal Springs and Spa. Loutraki is next to the famous Corinth Canal and just an hour drive from Athens (83 klm/52 miles).
Villas Razi was designed and built in 1935 by a French Architect as his summer residence and has been almost a landmark of the area. Recently, the family that owns the property since 1939, has renovated the villa, reviving its former glory. Art deco elements have been preserved, original flooring with terrazzo tiles and oak wood have been beautifully combined with modern amenities to create a relaxed ambiance for an idyllic getaway all year round.
The living spaces of Villa Razi are spread in three levels:
The ground floor has a large airy living room with a fireplace overlooking the East garden and pool, with a 55 inches TV and a dining area leading to a bright veranda and swimming pool. The kitchen has been designed exclusively for this house and is the perfect place to whip up a feast for your family and guests. Polished white marble counter-tops, modern appliances combined with a traditional design, overlooking the orange garden, will make cooking a most delightful experience. On the same level, you will find one of the villa’s bedrooms with a double bed and a bathroom with Italian tiles and walk in shower. The East garden enjoys a veranda with dining area a sun deck with lounge chairs and a swimming pool. The West garden of the villa offers you a relaxing breakfast area and a BBQ dining area under the beautiful citrus trees.
An impressive solid oak-wood stairway leads you to the upper floors; in the mezzanine, you will find a cozy bedroom with both a balcony and a window overlooking the garden. On the 1st floor the 2 master bedrooms are located, both with big, wide windows overlooking the pool and the garden and have access to the balconies through French doors. The upper bedrooms are served by the master bathroom on the same level and two sunny patios accessed through a hall area.
Finally, the villa has a utility room in the lower ground floor that includes a bathroom and kitchenette. The grounds also include a spacious outdoor parking space with remote-controlled garage door.
The villa is equipped with a central heat/cooling system in order to provide an easy and relaxed living. The temperature is individually controlled in each floor and room, according to your preferences. Bedrooms of the first floor, the living/dining room and kitchen are also equipped with contemporary ceiling fans for a comfortable stay all year around.
Among the amenities, you will find: luxury branded toiletries, rich cotton sheets, lush towels & bathrobes and beach/pool towels, High speed wi-fi internet in all areas indoor and outdoor, Cable TV with international channels, Netflix and Amazon Prime, Bluetooth outdoor speakers, stereo, screen intercom system, home alarm, automatic watering, remote controlled parking gate, fan coils in all areas for cooling and heating, BBQ, parking for 2 cars, portable basketball hoop, PlayStation game console, Alexa Eco, Electronic Keylock.
Villa Razi facilities in details:
• Large living room with fireplace, TV, stereo and opening on terrace overlooking the swimming pool
• Indoor dining area for 8 persons
• Fully equipped kitchen (double door fridge, induction hob, built in oven, microwave, full sized dishwasher, 9 kg washer, boiler, toaster), all cooking equipment including plates, silverware, dishes, serving set, glasses etc.
• Bedroom 1: with queen-sized bed (140 cm x 210 cm/55”x 82”), window
• Bathroom with accessible roll-in shower, assisting handle, accessible washbasin, high rise toilet, hairdryer, towel rack, Branded bathroom toiletries
• Bedroom 2: with bunk beds combining one small double bed (120 cm x 210 cm/47.2”x 82”) and one single (90 cm x 210 cm/36”x 82”)
• Working desk
• Large Window, overlooking the orange garden
• Small balcony, overlooking the street
• Bedroom 3: with super king-sized bed (180 cm x 210 cm/71”x 82”), two windows and 1 small balcony overlooking the pool (can be separated into two twin beds (90 cm each)
• Bedroom 4: with king-sized bed (160 cm x 210 cm/63”x 82”), two windows and 1 large balcony overlooking the pool and main street
• Master Bathroom: with two washbasins, 1 walk-in shower, two windows, hairdryer, towel rack, electronic scale, Branded bathroom toiletries
• Open Veranda overlooking the orange garden
• Upper sun-bathing veranda with two sunbeds and Umbrella
Lower Ground Floor:
• Laundry room with kitchenette, washer/dryer
• Bathroom with toilet, single washbasin and shower
• Sofa bed & TV
GROUNDS AND GARDENS:
• Fenced front garden with a private pool (15 m2/162 ft2) as well as an inviting terrace with outdoor dining area for 8 persons & sunbed lounges
• Fenced back garden with a variety of orange, tangerine and lemon trees, with outdoor kitchenette, portable Webster BBQ (coal), dining table for 8 persons.
• Parking facilities for two cars inside (Free parking available on the street outside the villa and municipal parking in close proximity)
• Portable Basketball hoop
• Outdoor WC with small washbasin and toilet
At less than 20 m/65 ft: bakery, fresh fruit and grocery shop, meat market, fish market, super-market, pharmacy, hairdresser, post office, ATMs, gas station, press kiosk & tobacconist, restaurants, clubs, souvenir shops, jewelry shops, apparel shops, electronics shops etc.
Organized beach is only 70 m/230 ft from the villa with sunbeds, umbrellas, café, snack bars, restaurants, Gellateria and taverns all within 5 min walking distance.
Quick access to the airport via motorway (110 km/68 miles) or via Suburban Railway (connection required) through Corinth Station.
KINDLY NOTE THAT RENTAL INCLUDES:
• Cost of utilities including water, internet and electricity.
• Arrival set of pool towels, household and bed linen (weekly change for bookings longer than 7 nights).
• Final Cleaning
• Maintenance of private swimming pool weekly
• Maid service once a week (daily service available on demand with additional charge)
• Possibility of grocery shopping once a week during maid hours above (Cost of groceries to be paid locally).
• Meet & greet at the property
• Pre-arrival grocery shopping is available. A service fee is charged, plus the cost of groceries. This service covers up to EUR 200 worth of groceries.
• Extra Maid service available on request with additional charge.
• Private transfers from Athens Airport to the Villa (one way) or car rental and tours can be arranged
• In case of cancellation, please note that all services confirmed in advance are non-refundableGet the full listing »