When seeking for a more relaxed Greece......
Villa Amalthea accommodates up to 8 guests spread over its 3 levels to enjoy privacy and is located at just a 3 minutes’ walk from the beautiful bay of Agni with crystal clear water and two pebbled beaches. Various terraces, relaxation areas and shaded verandas embrace the property and its swimming pool, offering magnificent view down the tree-filled valley to the sea, where two headlands form a perfect frame for a dramatic glimpse of the mainland opposite.
• Inclusive cleaning three times a week
• Linen change once per week
• Bath towels change three times per week.
• Smoking only outside.
• Infinity Pool is fenced with safety panel for children, depth up to 1.70m
• Cot/high chair can be provided with prior notice.
• Pets please contact owner.
Local attractions and places of interest: Distances:
- 300 meters walk from Agni Bay with three restaurants and 2 beaches
- 4 km or 5 minutes drive from resort Nisaki with several restaurants & shops.
- closest ATM and pharmacy is located in Nisaki - at about 4 km from Villa Amalthea and Agni.
- 10 km or about 15 minutes drive from lively resort Kassiopi with traditional port, larger supermarkets bakery, banks, travel agents, car hire, nightclubs etc.
- 30 km or about 35 minutes drive from Corfu Town.
Sightseeing: There are many interesting historical, religious and archaeological sites and attractions in Corfu (Korfu, Kerkyra) Greece, making it ideal for sightseeing lovers.
The Archaeological Museum
The Byzantine Museum
The Museum of Ceramic Art
The Ionian Bank Museum of Banknotes
The Sea Shell Museum
The Old Fortress & New Fortress
Achilleon – Sissie Palace
Local Trips:: Except of Agni which is already a nice bay with some excellent tavernas and boat rentals you can take a car and go around. In the area of Agni there are some more bays where it is nice to go for a swim, taverna or a coffee to bays like Krouzeri, Kaminaki or Nisaki itself and more to the North of Agni, the bays Kerasia, Avlaki and Agios Stephanos.
After Kassiopi up in the mountains there is an old desserted village called OLD PERITHEA, to get the feeling of the old days on Corfu, with some tavernas.
Coming down from this mountain there is a quiet bay called Agios Spyridon. Which is not deep and ideal for very small children.
Further take a drive around in the center part of Corfu through all those small traditional villages such as Varipatades, Kouramades and so on.
In Palaiokastritsa you can do the grotto tour and a little bit higher there is Angelokastro, one of the most important Byzantine castles of Greece.
For children there is a large Waterpark called Aqualand at a distance of 30 minutes.Get the full listing »