This brand new villa offers discrete luxury, comfort and style and are ideal for families and groups of friends. The villa features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a beautiful outdoor area with a private pool, bbq and all the facilities to ensure an unforgettable and comfortable stay. The villa blend harmoniously with the beautiful landscape and offer gorgeous views of the immense light blue Cretan sea.
Nestling on the world famous village, for its pottery - Margarites. A superb rural hideaway, stone-built in traditional style. Set in an area of magnificent natural beauty, surrounded by one of the most picturesque villages. It can accommodate up to 7 people .
It is newly built in 2016 and is tastefully decorated with all modern amenities including satellite TV and DVD player, Wi-Fi internet, air-conditioning throughout as well as a modern fully equipped kitchen.
On the ground floor, you will find a large open-space living room and dining area, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. There is also a bathroom with shower and a spacious bedroom with double bed (king size) beautifully decorated in romantic style. From the ground floor you can access the garden and the private pool.
On the first floor which is a romantic stylish attic, there are two more sunny and airy bedrooms (double bedroom and a twin bedroom), both opening to large verandas with breathtaking views and a bathroom.
The outdoor area is equally attractive with a large private swimming pool. Guests can also relax in the sun loungers around the pool or enjoy a glass of cold orange juice in the al fresco lounge and dining terrace. A spacious garden with lawn is harmoniously situated around the private swimming pool.
The outside dining area provides the perfect setting for a dinner or to prepare your meal in the BBQ area. The terrace and the bedroom balconies are in an ideal location to drink a nice glass of wine and watch the sun set over the Cretan Sea.
This villa with its location and facilities is the perfect base to experience Cretan hospitality and enjoy a relaxing family or friend holiday.
Nestling on the world famous village, for its pottery - Margarites. Set in an area of magnificent natural beauty, surrounded by one of the most picturesque villages. It is set in a really peaceful scenery with excellent sea and sunset views, but in the same time in a five minute walking distance from the facilities of the village. Mini market, bakery, "tavernas", restaurants and plenty of pottery workshops all of them in very reasonable prices... and local food of excellent quality!
Several shops, super markets, atm, health center, gym, butcher’s and much more can be reached in only 10 min driving in Perama village.
100% private and there are not shared areas.
Heraklion airport : 73kms
Chania airport: 88kms
Panormo beach: 13kms
Eleftherna's museum: 6.5 kms
- Welcome basket is included.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes once a week.
- Pool and garden cleaning once a week.
- Baby cot and high chair and other equipment available upon request.
-All in-house electronics are available, including a flat-screen TV with satellite reception in both bedrooms and living room, DVD player, top mount fridge with freezer and ice maker, electric stove, kettle, toaster, french coffee maker and espresso, washing machine, tuble dryer, hair-dryer, iron and iron board. Cooking utensils, cleaning utensils and a first aid kit also provided.
- Air-conditioning available.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the villa.
- 24h/7days concierge service included.
- Free access to a tailor made mobile app. with a local guide (beaches, restaurants, sightseeing, activities, excursions etc)
- Free Parking space inside the Villa premises.
- 5% - 10% discount coupon in car rental
Have in mind that we can arrange anything you may need during your stay at your villa to ensure that you will have unforgettable holidays :
- car hire or transfers,
- massage and aromatotherapy from professionals to relax at your place ,
- chef or a local woman to prepare your meals so that you relax more ,
- meal delivery at the villa,
- fresh breakfast home-made and delivered at your door daily
- diving course to discover the beautiful cretan sea,
- unforgettable safari to explore picturesque villages along with the cretan hospitality and the relaxing nature,
- excursions to visit Spinalonga, Samaria Gorge,
- yacht or small boat hire to party / swim / fish in the crystal clear Cretan sea, - one day cruise to visit Santorini or one day boat ride to discover the unreachable beaches on the southern part of Crete ie Loutro, Marmara etc!Get the full listing »