ED Refnr. 1871245
The house is in a traditional street with its impressive, ancient stone gate, its high walls and its
old wooden door. The door leads to the courtyard of the authentic stone village house dating from the year 1906th
For decades, the dating of the house is available.
The house is located in one of the narrow streets of the old village of Koskinou.
You can enjoy a stroll through the narrow streets and grocery shopping in the immediate vicinity.
When you enter the pebble courtyard through the wooden door, you see that the house has a L'-shape.
In the courtyard you can enjoy behind the high walls an exclusive privacy, when you close the door.
The yard is spacious and has more than 30 square meters and is oriented to the south, so the sun shines brightly in the terrace.
The large wooden pergola provides plenty of shade under which you sit, eat and relax.
A large table, benches and chairs offer an optimal barbecue with your loved one.
Under the pergola is the main door in Greek style, decorated with stones and carvings and takes you to the
large lounge with large windows.
A walk-in closet is also available.
The house has a total of 6 beds.
- Local tax / tourism tax: included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 130 EUR (mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Air conditioning / fans: per object and day costs of 10 EUR (optional).
- Pet: included per object per day in the price.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Land area: 115 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance shopping: 0. 50 km
- Distance City (Rhodes Town): 12 kmGet the full listing »