• Premium Location!- Literally one minute by foot from the ferry. No need to rent a car or get a transfer. Within all the local amenities.
• Its unique location provides easy and direct transportation to the major sights of Andros.
• This is the perfect place to start your daily exploration of Andros but at the same time relaxing in style.
• Super Clean!
• Large Private Backyard!
• Huge 1st floor Elevated Veranda with Amazing View!
Renovated with ❤︎ and constantly improved!
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding the house, ferry timetable, car rental etc!
There are two properties on the same building. One 110 sqm, fully renovated traditional Cycladic house (first floor) and one 40 sqm, fully renovated traditional studio (ground floor).
Although they are fully renovated, the traditional characteristics were kept the same. The uneven walls and windows, the wooden floors and high ceilings, the traditional furniture, the traditional front veranda and the backyard will give the guest an idea of how the houses were build a century ago. The studio has wooden ceiling, traditional furniture, a traditional backyard, and a decorative wood-fired oven.
Its ideal location is the best you can find in Andros. Located at the picturesque port, provides with the advantage that you do not have to rent a car, or use the local shuttle when you arrive. You just pick your suitcases from the ferry and walk across the street. Furthermore, all the local amenities (restaurants, cafeterias, supermarket, pharmacy, bank) are less than a minute away.
During the day, you can relax and gossip in the front 50 sqm veranda, while in the night you can shut the windows and turn on the A/C and ceiling fans, for the best sleep you can get. The front veranda has the local reputation of ‘’The best veranda in Gavrion’’. The newly installed windows use all the latest technology and are heat proof and can deflect UV rays. They also have an incline system and mesh panels.
The front 50sqm veranda and the yard of the studio were fitted with pergolas, so as you can relax, without the hassle of heat and sun when needed. You can also have a barbeque (all equipment is provided).
The upper house has two bedrooms, both with queen beds, a living room with a large sofa bed, a fireplace and a dining room, a kitchen and the bathroom. All the suitcases and clothes can literally be fitted in the 6 sqm wardrobe.
The studio has one large space that serves as bedroom and living room, and has a queen bed, and a large size sofa bed, a kitchen and the bathroom.
The view of the port, the mountain of Gavrion and the small fishing boats departing in the sunset is stunning.
The kitchen has all the equipment if in the mood for cooking.
The beautiful beaches of Agios Petros, Golden Sand and Kypri is 15-20 minutes by foot or 4 minutes by car. The starting and last point of the local shuttle is located across the house and it stops in every single beach form Gavrion to Mpatsi, or it can transfer you to the city of Andros. There is also a car rental and taxi service in the same area.
Both houses combined can easily accommodate three families with 4-6 children or 8-9 adults.
Book it Now to Secure the Dates and Enjoy the Convenience, Privacy and Luxury of a Cycladic House with all the Amenities!
• Beautiful Location
• By the Sea
• Access to all local Amenities
• Nearby beaches, Beach Bars, Nearby Restaurants
• Suitable for Couples, Singles or Families-All Ages
• Safe Neighborhood
• Super Clean
• Baby Cot Bed is available on request (no extra charge)
• A Beautiful Welcome Pack with everything you need for your first day is waiting for you upon your arrival!
• This Property is Steam Cleaned for Extra Hygiene!
• Fully Loaded Kitchen!
• TV, Movies, Tv Shows (Netflix + Youtube)! Satellite TV
• State-of-the-art 50"TV!
• 24/7 Reception (Doorman)!
Please search online for ‘’The Veranda of Gavrion – Gavrion’s Nest’’’ to have access to more photos and info for the House and the Island.
You can access every part of the house.
While you're staying here, the house will be your private oasis.
Interaction with guests
I give my guests total privacy, but a receptionist is available 24/7 for answering any query.
The receptionist is more than happy to make recommendations as well.
Don't hesitate to ask for any information concerning your trip and stay.
Other things to note
• Super Family Friendly
• Air-Condition and Ceiling Fans
• Free Internet/Wifi
• Perfect for Short-time or Long-time stays!
• Free Early Check-in if required! (Contact me for Availability!)
Andros does not have an airport, so you will need to land at the Athens airport (El. Venizelos). From there it is a 25mins drive to Rafina Port where the ferry to Andros Island will take you in just less than 2hours.Get the full listing »