The heart of Athens! Under the Acropolis, with a view of the historic landmark, the World Heritage Parthenon! On Ermou street: the most famous shopping street in the country
Notos Luxury Suite Apartment
3 Bathrooms plus WC
Max Capacity 7
A brand-new spacious luxury apartment in a 19th century classical mansion; a dignified next door neighbour to the priceless archaeological treasure, Kapnikarea Church. First class stunning set of private sanctuaries offer uniquely situated views and relaxation in the very centre of it all. An easy 3 min walk from Monastiraki Metro and the cultural touchstone of the chic Plaka neighbourhood, part of a set of apartments that are named 4Streets because their cornerstone location is truly exceptional.
• 2 sophisticated double bedrooms with en-suite large sumptuous bathrooms; the one on the cosy loft may be used as twin or double bedroom on request,
•One double Bedroom (or twin bed) with private WC
• extra sleeping spaces in lavish living room upon request, (two single sofa beds)
• 3rd spacious bathroom plus WC,
• Stylish fully-equipped kitchen with Churchill cutlery,
• Free WiFi,
• Luxurious bathrooms amenities and hair dryer,
• Fresh sheets and towels are included,
• Double-glazed windows and blackout curtains,
• Professional cleaning before arrival,
• Hotel cleaning and hotel service upon request,
• Valet parking and breakfast discounts at neighbourhood cafes upon request,
• Info on the local area and the above services can be found in all our apartments.
More about the neighbourhood:
4Streets is the prime location you must see to believe. Their namesakes are: adorable Christopoulou Street which offers a private secure entrance to the mansion and even a small supermarket for those who desire self-catering.
Ermou Street, Athens’ fashion high-street full of luxury boutiques, shops, cafés and exquisite starred restaurants. Strolling past the height of fashion, arrive at the corner of Ermou. Guests are there greeted face-to-face with the head of politics, the capital building of Greece: Syntagma Square and the Greek Parliament.
Mitropoleos Street leads up from these cornerstone apartments through classy and refined Plaka for the most romantic bars and fine dining, with close access to the celebrated Monastiraki Antique Market.
From Kapnikarea square, 4Streets guests access utterly unique vantage points. Relax where you stand. On your right, witness the Akropolis (glorious when lit up at night) and to the left, glance directly onto the breath-taking 11th century Byzantine Church of Kapnikarea.
One street away, you are welcome to experience the centre of western cultural history, the emblematic footprint of civilisation: Dionysiou Areopagitou, where a magnificent pedestal of the four winds carved by ancient artisans still stands to attention, to attend to our modern guests.
Lovers or friends, families or distinguished guests will be greeted by us and you will be left to enjoy your stay and privacy; we will only appear on your request! Graceful, long windows allow the Mediterranean sun to bathe the apartments, and offer those aforementioned affluent views, but deep double-glazed glass and rich and luscious blackout curtains offer quiet, respite from the sun and the sounds of the city. The characteristic high ceilings of neoclassical mansions allow the second loft bedrooms to be accessed by wide wooden staircases and overlook the palatial living rooms with unprecedented interior views. The modern-meets-classical cutting-edge interior design is intended to pamper you in the comfort of home amenities, while offering hotel cleaning on request.
Get the metro from Athens International Airport station ( Doukissis Plakentias metro station ). Get off at MonastIraki Metro Station. Walk straight onto Ermou Street and then turn onto the second road ( Christopoulou Street ) to your right. The entrance is on your left.
• 4min walk to MonastIraki Metro Station
• 12min walk to Acropolis & Acropolis Museum next to Plaka
• 9min walk to Syntagma Square
• 12min walk to the Temple of Olympian Zeus
• 3min wak to The Horologion of Andronikos Of Kyrrhos
• Supermarket on our street
• 4min walk to The Oldest House in Athens
• 5min walk to Roman Forum
• 46min via public transportation from Athens International Airport station
• 35 to 40 min drive by car from Athens International AirportGet the full listing »