Step out of your apartment and into one of the most historic areas of Athens, Kolonaki. It's a district that covers a huge area, from Syntagma to the edges of Lycabettus hill. Explore the countless points of interest, such as the Benaki Museum and the Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art. With an apartment at the heart of Athens, all you have to do to have a once in a lifetime experience, is make sure not to miss a beat.
Nearest Underground Station: Evaggelismos -9 min walk-550m
This newly renovated, fully furnished apartment features three bedrooms with queen-sized beds, a spacious and cozy living room with a comfy sofa-bed, a dining table, two brand new bathrooms and a brand new fully-equipped kitchen.
The apartment can accommodate comfortably up to 6 persons.
Full access to the whole apartment, except the storage room where we store our maintenance supplies.
I don't live in the apartment, however, my team and I will be happy to assist you. Either you need help with the apartment or some suggestions during your stay just text me!
Kolonaki is the area that the elite of Athens used to live before many of them moved out to the suburbs. It is an area full of high end shops and ritzy cafes at the base of Mount Lycabettus.
Metro / Underground is the most convenient mean of transit for the location. Evangelismos Station is only 9 min walk away(550m) from where you have access to Lines 2 and 3 (the 2 Metro lines of the city).
All Public transport (Bus and Tram) is also easily accessible from the location within 5 min walk.
Other things to note
In this apartment you will find:
- Equipped kitchen with: Espresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, refrigerator, hobs, mini stove, pots and pans, dishes, glasses and cutlery
- High quality amenities with Greek bio olive oil
- Fully renovated bathrooms with spacious walk-in shower
- Comfortable beds and high quality bed linens and towels
- 40'' flat screen TV
- Media Center
- Air conditioning units in both bedrooms and in the living room
- Cosy furniture
- Fully renovated spaces
- Balcony to the front of the building
- Washing machine and dryer
- Books collection
- Local suggestions
- Baby crib (upon request only)
Registration No.: 00000068669Get the full listing »