Just 5 minutes on foot away from Drapania's crystal clear beach, this comfy&modern Villa of two floors is here to welcome you, your family or friends. There is room for everyone who would appreciate a magical landscape, beautiful sea views, spacious terraces, a well-cared stone garden AND the proximity to all popular hot spots in west coasts of Chania, such as BALOS, FALASSARNA or ELAFONISSI. It's always an honer and pleasure to have you!
Our two-story space has got a unique privilege for larger groups of 4 or maximum 6 people. While both floors share a common entrance, the kitchen and the dining area, yet, they are independent from one another, giving the feeling of two separate houses! That makes it so easy to keep a form of sleep-wise privacy.
The brand new swimming pool at the back of the property is a precious jewel for enjoying your vacation without having to worry about wavy seas. Equipped with ecosalt technology, 40 square meters, it offers plenty of privacy. It is surrounded by olive groves and a unique natural environment, decorated and well-furnished. You will be able to relax and enjoy life (or a meal on BBQ) away from city noises.
Elia SeaSide Villa is surrounded by olive groves that have inspired its title; Elia in Greek means 'olive'. Entering the villa, you come across a beautiful front garden we personally care with love and tenderness. There are palm- and not only- trees, bush-like flowers, grass, outdoor furniture and a shower. The whole area around is benefiting from wonderful views, beautifully blending the rough mountains with the soothing sea...
The Ground Floor
On the ground floor there is the kitchen, a living room, the spacious dining room for 8 people, a double bedroom overlooking the garden area and a bathroom with a large bathtub. You may also enjoy the outdoor area, an extra large balcony. You may have immediate access to the parking lot from a kitchen's side door through an external staircase, as well as from the main entrance or the internal glassy staircase.
The first floor
On the first floor there is also a secondary living room, a shower bathroom and the master bedroom. There is again an extra large terrace overlooking at mountains that are smoothly 'hugging' the sea... Something you don't get to see every day... The master bedroom, also, has a front balcony with similar view to the bedroom downstairs, overlooking the garden.
Our guests will have access to a fully fitted kitchen, to both bathrooms, to ample storage space in bedrooms and to harmonious interiors. Exterior-wise, you may have access to a private parking space. There is both an outdoor and an indoor staircase to use to enter the house. There is also much public space to park, outside the villa.
You may use the outdoor shower to wipe your feet from any sand or to take a quick shower.
Also, if the guests are fans of surfing, there is a water board available in premises.
There will be a stable fitness bicycle for exercise fanatics, as well.
You may access the lower bedroom or the main area directly from the garden, as well.
I am the one who will welcome you and show you around upon arrival; you, then, have the luxury to not hear from me again, unless, of course, you wish to. I will be at your disposal, mainly through messages, at any given point throughout the day, to help you with everything you might need or provide information.
The house is on the oversight of the Chania – Kissamos highway. It is exceptionally easily accesible to all popular beaches you aspire to go!
Situated in a privileged and inviting environment, Drapanias is one of the best areas in the west coasts of Chania prefecture, within Kissamos Bay. All Kissamos area enjoys breathtaking views across the Cretan sea, lying between the 2 towering Capes of Gramvousa and Spatha. You can 'devour' all that overwhelming beauty from ELIA Seaside Villa!
It combines the following:
1. Proximity to the beach; The Villa is only 270m from the pure, clear and untouched non-organized beach and 500M from Drapanias organized beach, with romantic waterside taverns and mini bars.
2. Drapanias Village; in this picturesque seaside little village you may find a traditional cafe, mini market, a bakery while you may have a very interesting tour to the area's Wine Museum in Koleni (free of charge)
3. Points of Interest; right on the highway, exactly on the point you turn to reach the premises, and very close to ELIA villa, there is a pharmacy store.
4. Cycling; located exactly on the long oversight of the national road, cyclists find it perfect for long-distant cycling.
5. Excursion;The location is ideal for exploring the surrounding countryside with exquisite picturesque villages, gorges, 2000 Natura (flora and fauna protected) areas, ancient archaeological sites.
6. Proximity to Kissamos; one of the biggest cities in Chania, is just 4km western away. It is a very central town where you find everything from banks, hospital, stores or entertainment and pass through on your way to Balos or Falassarna.
7.Close to Chania; the historical yet modern town of Chania with its amazing old Venetian harbor with its characteristic lighthouse, is about 20 minutes driving through the highway.
8. Proximity to all popular beaches; Balos Lagoon with the Gramvousa Island and its old Venetian Castle, or the famous Falassarna beach (15 min drive or 20km), Elafonissi (35km), Mavros Molos Kissamos (5min drive)
9. What really makes the place one of a kind is its natural beauty; the Tyflos river and it's delta on one side with bamboos around it, and the view of the two capes on either side of the gulf... During summer, there is also a good change to enjoy a full moon that mystically turns the night into a day!
The highway Kissamos - Chania is on the parallel road to the villa. You may very easily connect to all the nearby towns such as Nopigia, Kissamos, Kaloudiana, Koleni, Hairethiana. Renting a car is ideal, as a lot of tourist attractions are easily accessible by car.
The villa is located 40 km away from Chania city (a 20 min drive), 45km fro the Port of Souda and 50 km away from the I. Daskalogiannis Airport.
You may be accommodated by the Chania - Kissamos bus, that makes a stop in the center of the village Drapanias (1km) to both directions.
If you are a cyclist, you may find it supreme to cycle around the closest of the attractions, due to the long street side road.
(Please, do not leave children -or other people in need- unattended around the pool or the staircase!)
WELCOME TO ELIA Seaside Villa!Get the full listing »