Enjoy your stay in our comfortable apartment, located in a real Athenian neighborhood, Zografou. A space equipped for comfort while being in the city buzz, emits the warmth of a home. The apt is located 1 minute from the bus station, that connects the apartment with the historic city centre of Athens. The lovely large balcony offers stunning views over Lykabettus hill. Also the nearby hospitals and medical services area easily accessible (the childrens’ hospitals “Aglaia Kiriakou” & “Agia Sofia”). It is the ideal place to explore the city and feel its downtown vibes. Suitable for families, couples, lone adventurers and business travelers.
It is 95sq.m and consists of 2 bedrooms, a cozy living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, 1 full bathroom with bathtub and large balcony. The furniture and the decoration are creating a homely environment, worthy of your expectations and needs. The lovely 90sq.m balcony offers stunning views over Lykabettus hill. In the afternoon you can relax and enjoy the sunset with a cocktail or have a coffee and enjoy the sunny Athens in the morning.
-1 double bed
-1 single bed
-1 sofa bed
- Outdoor furniture
Fresh sheets and towels are provided and the apartment is cleaned by professionals before each visit.
• We would like also to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
• You will have the privacy of the entire apartment.
• Main access through stairs from G.Papandreou street.
• The house is inaccessible for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
Interaction with Guests:
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
A member of our team will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
Zografou is a safe residential neighborhood, full of students due to the lots of university campuses located here. It is on the 5th floor of a building, only 1 minute distance from the bus station (230), that connects the apartment with the city centre and (140) bus line that connects it with Katehaki metro station. In a short walking distance you will find several cafes, bars, restaurants and the area is served by banks, 24hour ATMs bakeries & super markets. The local street market, is taking place every Monday at Georgiou Papandreou st. and every Friday at Dioharous st., offering a large variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh locally grown organic selections, fresh fish, greek honey, house products etc, all with the best quality in mind.
Hospitals: Aglaia Kiriakou childrens hospital (900m), Agia Sofia childrens’ hospital(900m), Alexandra Hospital (1,1km), Aretaieion Hospital (1,3km), White Cross of Athens S.A. (1,2km), Andreas Syngros Hospital of Venereal & Dermatological Diseases (2k), "Ippokrateio" General Hospital (900 m).
Universities: School of Health Sciences -Department of Dentistry, Department of Medicine, Department of Nursing, Department of Pharmacy- (1km), NTUA campuses, UOA campuses.
► Nearby places of interest
* Walking time noted
Banks, Super Markets, grocery shops, bakery and more in short walking distance.
• The “laiki agora” (grocery market), or weekly street markets. At the “G. Papandreou” street, next to the apartment, every Monday, the grocery market offering a large variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh locally grown organic selections, fresh fish, Greek honey, house products etc., all with the best quality in mind.
• Super market “Sklavenitis”, G.Papandreou 52-54 (1min / 80m)
• Pharmacy “Apergi Maria Pharmacy”, G.Papandreou 27 (2min / 200m)
• Restaurant “Domino’s Pizza”, G. Papandreou 35A (1min / 60m)
• Bar “Sardanapalos”, Mpiskini & Amfitritis (4min / 350m)
The apartment is conveniently located just 1 minute walking distance from the bus station that connects it with the Acropolis station and the historic city centre of Athens.
Acropolis metro station connects the center with the southern seaside suburbs of Athens.
From Monastiraki station you can change to green train line (ISAP), green line connects the area with Piraeus port and the northern suburbs of Athens.
Larissa station (and National Railway Station), is a red line station and connects the Greek capital with the northern parts of Greece etc.
Tramway connects city center with Southeast suburbs of the Athenian Riviera.
Other Things to Note:
► We would also like to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services either via luxury mini vans or uber-like vehicles, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 10PMGet the full listing »