Enjoy your stay in our urban studio apt, next to Athens’ center. Only 300m far from Viktorias’ square station (Green line M1, train) and a few blocks away from all the major attractions of Athens. A 6th floor apt with unique urban view from its balcony. A stone’s throw away from all the major attractions, it is the ideal place to explore the city and feel its downtown vibes. Suitable for families, couples, lone adventurers and business travelers.
The apt measures 100m² and it's located at the 6th floor. The apartment consists of two bedrooms (one with one double bed & one with two single beds), a living room with a sofa bed, a dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom. The spacious front balcony, that is accessed through the living room, offers a special view of Athens’ urban sight. There you can enjoy your morning coffee and relax in the afternoon, enjoying the sunset with a cocktail.
• 2x Bedrooms
• Spacious balcony
• 1x Double bed
• 2x Single beds
• 1x Sofa-bed
• Wireless internet - Wifi
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Coffee machine
* Fresh sheets and towels are provided. The apartment is cleaned by professionals before each visit.
* The kitchen is equipped with all the basic amenities for preparing a breakfast and a normal meal.
• You will have the privacy of the entire apartment.
• Main access through stairs from Derigni str..
• The house is inaccessible for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
Interaction with Guests:
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
A member of our team will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
► Athens' Landmarks:
• Acropolis of Athens (3km)
• Acropolis Museum, at Acropolis station (3km)
• Zappeion Conference Center (3km)
• Akadimia / Academy of Athens (2km)
• Syntagma square & Parliament (2,50km)
• The Temple of Olympian Zeus / Columns of the Olympian Zeus (3,40km)
• Kallimarmaro / Panathenaic Stadium (3,50km)
• Thisseio, Plaka & Anafiotika areas under Acropolis
• Filopappou Hill (3,50km)
• National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period (1km)
► Nearby places of interest
* Walking time noted
• A local street market, is taking place every Wednsday at Fylis str., offering a large variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh locally grown organic selections, fresh fish, Greek honey, house products etc., all with the best quality in mind.
• Super market “My market”, Fylis 118 (1min / 80m)
• Restaurant “Ouzeri tou Laki”, Elpidos (2min / 140m)
• Bar “Au Revoir Bar”, 28is Oktovriou 136 (11min / 750m)
• Pharmacy “Aktipi Anastasia”, Aristotelous & Derigni (1min / 50m)
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' take the Blue Metro line M3 and disembark at “Monastiraki” Metro station. From there you take the Green line train M1 and disembark at “Viktorias’ Square”. From there the apartment is within 5min walking distance.
• From “Viktorias’ square” you have access to the Green line train M1. From there you can travel to the Piraeus port and the northern suburbs of Athens.
Other Things to Note:
► We would also like to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services either via luxury mini vans or uber-like vehicles, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 10PMGet the full listing »