The holiday apartment rental is 57 sqm.
One bedroom, one bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a living room.
it has a private parking and access to the garden with a BBQ.
The master bedroom has a double king size bed, an air conditioner, flat screen t.v. and a warderobe.
The bathroom is just renewed, modern with a shower.
In The living room you will find a flat screen TV, air-conditioning and two sofas that open to double bed each.
An open-plan kitchen, equipped with all needed appliances.
A perfect holiday apartment rental for up to 5 persons (6 in special cases), 50 meter from the main square and 100 meter from the beach, with all the facilities to fill safe and comfortable.
You can see it in youtube:
In this rental accommodation, you will find:
· A bedroom with king size bed.
· A kitchen
· Living room with two sofas that opens to 2 double beds.
· A Large Balcony for your morning coffee, Breakfast or your evening relaxation.
Nice garden with a BBQ grill
Towels and sheets.
· Modern bathroom.
· A safe to your valuable belonging and for your laptop.
· Free Wi-Fi.
· Washing Machine.
· Refrigerator and deep freezer.
· Electric stove top.
· Hair dryer
· Vacuum cleaner
· Espresso coffee machine
· Flat screen televisions in the living and bedroom.
· Shampoo and body soap
· Playing cards and Box games for children's.
Do not hasitate do compare this list with other apartments offered in this area
Besides the apartment, visitors will have full access to the parking and the BBQ in the garden
Interaction with other guests
The home is private and will not have other guests' at the same time.
Guests can enter and leave the property without needing to interact with no one.
However, we are always willing to help with any questions or details if need will rise So you will have a local telephone contact for any immediate need.
Other things to note
The apartment is located:
- 30 min drive from the Airport.
- 10 min drive to the Temple of Poseidon in Sounion.
- 25 min drive to the Southern suburbs of Athens (Vouliagmeni, Voula, Glyfada).
- 50 min drive to Central Athens (Parthenon, Acropolis museum, Plaka area and Monastiraki)
- 45 min drive to Piraeus port (main port of Athens with numerous connections to the beautiful Greek islands).
- 20 min drive to the port of Lavrio where Ferry boats depart daily for several islands of Cyclades.
- 25 min drive to Attiki Odos which connects the two main National Roads of Greece.
Palea Fokea is a sea-side settlement on the south-east part of Attica prefecture, very close to Athens (46km / 28 miles( .
The house is located 100 meter from the beach and 50 meter from the main square.
It is a tranquil residential street, a minute walk from cafe's, super market, bakery, butchery, playground for children's and restaurants.
The sandy beach of Palea Fokea is very close (2 minute walk)) and it has various beach bars, which offers sunbeds and umbrellas. It is ideal for families and children and the waters are crystal clear. There are also many other beaches in the greater area, which among other things offer water sports, scuba diving etc.
Palea fokea and the seaside towns of Saronida, Agios Nikolaos, Lagonisi and Sounion are very near where you can find a variety of supermarkets, restaurants, cafeterias, bars and even movie theatres.
One of the most important archaeological sites of Greece in Attica, the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion, is 15 km (10 miles) away. The drive there, along the Athenian Riviera, is breathtaking and once you arrive there you can go for a swim at the magnificent Sounio beach, with a view to the temple.
CAR is HIGHLY ADVISED
There is a city bus (123) that departs from the station near the apartment to Saronida's town square (3 km from the apartment) and from there another bus (122) every half hour with connection to the Metro station at Ellinikon which will take you to the center of Athens.
- There is also a suburban bus (KTEL) with an hourly timetable that passes from the bus stop (around 100 meter from the apartment) which takes you to the center of Athens, Cape Sounion, the Temple of Poseidon or to the port of Lavrio where ferry boats depart for several Greek islands.Get the full listing »