A lovely top floor apartment on the beach, with amazing sea view, located in Artemida, near Athens Int. Airport. Beautiful gardens, with the beach literally on your doorstep. An excellent place to spend a few days for both Pleasure & Business.
*** Special offer for my guests! Check my new services and enjoy a 3 Day free trial of the brand new Butlair Service***
This is a top floor apartment with private entrance. The apartment includes one double bedroom and one bedroom wth two single beds. There is a fully equipped kitchen, livingroom with a double sofa bed, TV, A/C in all rooms, family bathroom, wireless internet (WiFi) and a big balcony where you can sit outside and breakfast/lunch/dinner and enjoy the Aegean view.
Located in a quiet area of Athens suburbs, very close to the Athens International Airport (4km) and Rafina port( 4km, ships to Andros, Tinos, Mykonos islands etc.),
Shops, supermarkets, night-clubs and public transport are 10 minutes walking distance.
Athens city centre and Acropolis is 30 minutes by car or 45 minutes by public transport.
Guests can access all the rooms of the apartment. They can also access the parking area the garden.
Interaction with guests
Contact me anytime for anything you may need regarding the property and you holiday.
Other things to note
We are also in the position to encourage you to join any kind of extra service that we provide and you may need it to make your visit more interesting and enjoyable.
Extra Services Upon Charge
1) Any kind of transfer(e.g van,mini van,mini bus,bus,rent a car,taxi,limo with personal driver)
2) Guided tours in Acropolis, temple of Poseidon in Sounion, Culture Centers around Athens, Gastronomy tour,Wine tasting tour,Beer tasting tour,Street art tour, Modern politics tour, Shopping tour & hidden Attica
3) Acropolis for Kids program. It is a tour in Acropolis specifically for kids from specialized tour guide personnel.
4) All day tour in Delphi oracle where it is also believed that there is the center of the mother earth(Gaia).
5) All day tour in Ancient Oympia where the Olympic games invented.
6) All day tour in Meteora which literally means "middle of the sky",where you can visit one of the largest and most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
7) All day tour in Nafplio.
8) Restaurant reservations
9) Private chefGet the full listing »