Discover the busy commercial center of Athens. Our fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment, located in the Neapoli district, consists of 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a cozy space of a dining room, a living room and 1 bathroom. Antique items from the owner’s personal collection combined with the ethnic fabrics and colors used for the interior, create a warm, pleasant and inviting atmosphere. The house is set on the 4th floor and can comfortably sleep up to 3 people (max: 4). The apartment is suitable for couples, lone adventurers and business travelers. Neapoli is the oldest, after Plaka, neighborhood in Athens center (Nea Polis=New City), close to Exarcheia and Kolonaki. The apartment is a stone’s - throw away from the city’s landmarks including Lykavittos Hill, Strefi Hill, Pedion Areos (Field of Ares), Panepistimiou st, the shopping district and the City’s multicultural & iconic historical center.
-Double size bed
You will have the privacy of the entire apartment.
Fresh sheets and towels are provided and it is cleaned by professionals before each visit.
• Rates include a one-time linen setup for 1 double bed / 2 guests. Linen setup for extra beds require special arrangement and will be charged an additional fee of € 7.5 / extra bed. Please contact our Reservations Team to reserve extra bedding prior to arrival in order to guarantee full service delivery.
• Check-in begins at 2 P.M. Check-out time is 12 P.M. Early check-ins / late check-outs require special arrangements and may be subject to an additional fee of €15.
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
A member of our team will always be there to welcome you at the house when you arrive.
Main Attractions in area:
-Strefi Hill, despite its small extent it constitutes a green oasis in the centre of the city. Here you can find sport facilities and a summer stone theatre, while from the top you have panoramic view of the city.
-Lycabetus Theater. This open-air theatre was built in the period of 1964-65 by architect T. Zenetos on the ruins of an old quarry.
-Patission street, a busy street with interesting buildings, amongst which are the Neoclassical mansions of the Polytechnic School and the National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period.
- Exarchia area, a charming and very lively neighborhood, traditional a meeting point and home to many students and artists. From Exarcheia, crossing the Neapoli neighborhood, you can climb the verdant Lycavittos Hill. From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea.
- Kolonaki neighborhood, which is considered to be the most “aristocratic” area of the centre of Athens, you will find many shops selling expensive brands and high couture, modern restaurants, bars and cafés, while it is worthwhile to take a stroll through the central streets with their art déco, art nouveau and interbellum buildings.
- The Monument of the Unknown soldier & the National Garden located in front of & behind the Greek Parliament.
-The renowned Benaki Museum, with its outstanding collections.
-The Museum of Cycladic Art dedicated to the ancient cultures of the Aegean and Cyprus focusing on Cycladic Art.
-The Byzantine Museum with religious artefacts of the Byzantine and later periods from all over Greece.
-The National Park on Irodou Attikou street is a cool oasis in summer and visitors always enjoy the change of the guard at the Presidential Mansion right opposite.
Restaurants and cafes abound in Neapoli, Exarchia & Kolonaki and include some of the best in town. Have a taste of exclusive French cuisine, Italian flavors, Asian food, classic greek tradition, vegetarian/vegan cucine, souvlaki, excellent coffee, wines, cocktails and drinks. Emmanouil Mpenaki st., Themistokleous st., Solonos st. and Valtetsiou pedestrian st, some of the busiest streets that offer a wide range of choices in cafes, bars, restaurants and shops for all tastes.
In Ippokratous str. and Exarchia area, just one block from the apartment, you can find super markets and grocery stores where you can buy anything is needed. Pharmacies, bakeries, ATM’S and the most classy shops are also around the area.
Restaurants & Bars:
Solonos street is a popular meeting point of the city, because of the numerous nightlife options. Cafes, restaurants and bars are located just a few blocks away.Get the full listing »