Discover the historical center of the city and soak in the Athenian vibes. Enjoy your stay in our cozy studio, only 400m far from Kerameikos blue line metro station and a few blocks away from all the major attractions of Athens. A stone’s throw away from all the major attractions. A 3rd floor studio with a unique view from it’s balcony. There is also a private bathroom with a shower. Suitable for families, couples, lone adventurers, business travelers.
The studio measures 40m² and it's located at the 3rd floor of the building. The apartment consists of a living room with a dining table for 4 persons and a fully equipped kitchen, a master bedroom with a double bed, and a bathroom. The cute front balcony, that is accessed both through the living room and the bedroom, offers the view of The Acropolis’ hill and has a dining table for four persons. There you can enjoy your morning coffee and relax in the afternoon, enjoying the sunset with a cocktail.
• Double bed
• Double sofa-bed
• 2 x Dining tables (four persons each (one indoors & one on the balcony)
• Airconditioning (for both cold and heat)
• Hot water (with boiler)
• Wireless internet - Wifi
• Iron & ironboard
• Coffee machine
* Fresh sheets and towels are provided. The apartment is cleaned by professionals before each visit.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with all the basic amenities for preparing a breakfast and a normal meal.
• You will have the privacy of the entire apartment.
• Main access through stairs from Artemisiou str.. The apartment is reachable with both the main staircase and the building’s elevator.
• The house is inaccessible for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
Interaction with Guests:
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
A member of our team will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
Gkazi neighborhood offers a wide selection of nightlife, satisfying all preferences and tastes. Numerous bars, restaurants, music and art by the old city gas-works which has been turned into a unique museum-cultural center, aim to offer guests a different experience in town and here nightlife really takes off.
► Athens' Landmarks:
* Walking time noted
• Square of Kerameikos, where the closest metro station is. This full of life square, provides you with a variety of options, from street food to night clubs and cafeterias. (5min / 400m)
• Technopolis: an industrial museum and a major cultural venue, on square of Kerameikos.
• Kerameikos archaeological museum, which houses many important early Geometric Art pieces that date as far back as 860 BC
• Acropolis of Athens (28min / 2,00km)
• Acropolis Museum (“Acropolis” metro station, Red line, M2) (30min / 2,30km)
• Thisseio, Plaka & Anafiotika areas under Acropolis
• Filopappou Hill (28min / 2,00km)
• National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period (2,30km)
• National Observatory of Athens (19min / 1,30km)
• The renowned Benaki Museum, with its outstanding collections (1,5km)
• Syntagma square & Parliament (“Syntagma” metro station, Red line, M2) (3km)
• Kallimarmaro / Panathenaic Stadium (3,70km)
• The National Park on Irodou Attikou street is a cool oasis in summer and visitors always enjoy the change of the guard at the Presidential Mansion right opposite (3,20km)
• Lycabbetus Hill: From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea. (4,20km)
• Zappeion Conference Center (3,30km)
• The Museum of Cycladic Art dedicated to the ancient cultures of the Aegean and Cyprus focusing on Cycladic Art (3,60km)
• The Byzantine Museum with religious artefacts of the Byzantine and later periods from all over Greece (3,60km)
• National Museum of Contemporary Art, EMST of Athens, at Fix station (3,30km)
► Nearby places of interest
• A local street market, is taking place at Kerameikou str., offering a large variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh locally grown organic selections, fresh fish, Greek honey, house products etc, all with the best quality in mind.
• Super market “My Market”, Plataion 51 & Paramithias (5min / 350m)
• Restaurant “Ta kanaria”, Kerameikou 88 (3min / 230m)
• Bar “Kabethon”, Kerameikou 117 (1min / 80m)
• Pharmacy, Megalou Aleksandrou 104 (3min / 300m)
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' take the Blue Metro line M3 and disembark at “Kerameikos” Metro station. From there, the apartment is within 5min walking distance (400m).
• From “Kerameikos” Metro station (Blue Metro line, M3), you can instantly access the center of Athens and all the city’s highlights and landmarks.
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' by car:
- Head southwest on Attiki Odos/A62 (4,70km)
- Take the exit K2 to merge onto Attiki Odos/A6/E94 towards Elefsina/Athina (24,40km)
- Take the exit 8 to merge onto A/D PAThe/A1/E75 toward Peireas (9,60km)
- Continue onto Athinon Ave./Achileos (2,0km)
- Turn right onto Thermopilon (350m)
- Turn right onto Kerameikou (350m)
- Turn right onto Artemisiou (50m)
Other Things to Note:
► We would also like to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services either via luxury mini vans or uber-like vehicles, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 10PMGet the full listing »