Enjoy your stay in our urban renovated apartment, next to Athens' center, just 20 mins from the heart of Athens by Metro. Located in the area of Neos Kosmos, next to the renowned neighbourhood of Koukaki, our apartment offers the perfect choice to relax while you have plenty of options getting around Athens. The nearby Neos Kosmos metro station grants you access to Athens’ downtown. The ideal place to explore the city. Suitable for couples, lone adventurers and business travelers.
The apt is located at the 4th floor of the building. It consists of a master bedroom with a double bed, a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary amenities and a bathroom. There is also a balcony accessed through the living room that has an excellent view of the Acropolis hill! There you can enjoy your morning coffee and relax in the afternoon.
• Double bed
• Dining table in the kitchen for 2 persons
• Balcony/terrace with a table for 2 persons
• View of Acropolis
• Wireless internet – Wifi *Shared with 3rd floor
• Outdoor furniture
• Iron and iron board
• Mini oven with stove
• Coffee machine
* Fresh sheets and towels are provided. The apartment is cleaned by professionals before each visit.
• You will have the privacy of the entire apartment.
• Main access through stairs from Loyd Tzortz street.
• The house is inaccessible for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
Interaction with Guests:
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
A member of our team will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
• The renowned Benaki Museum, with its outstanding collections
• National Observatory of Athens
• Filopappou Hill
• National Museum of Contemporary Art, EMST of Athens, at Fix station
• Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum
• Plaka & Anafiotika areas under Acropolis
• The Temple of Olympian Zeus / Columns of the Olympian Zeus
• Zappeion Conference Center
• Syntagma sq & Parliament.
• The Monument of the Unknown soldier located in front of the Greek Parliament.
• The National Park on Irodou Attikou street is a cool oasis in summer and visitors always enjoy the change of the guard at the Presidential Mansion right opposite.
• Lycavittos Hill: From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea.
• Lycabetus Theater, this open-air theatre was built in the period of 1964-65 by architect T. Zenetos on the ruins of an old quarry.
• National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period
• The Museum of Cycladic Art dedicated to the ancient cultures of the Aegean and Cyprus focusing on Cycladic Art.
• The Byzantine Museum with religious artefacts of the Byzantine and later periods from all over Greece.
• Kallimarmaro / Panathenaic Stadium
• Akadimia (Academy of Athens)
► Nearby places of interest
* Walking time noted
Banks, Super Markets, grocery shops, bakery and more in short walking distance.
• The “laiki agora” (grocery market), or weekly street markets. There are several in Neos Kosmos. For example, at the “Sarkodinou” street, about 4 minutes from the apartment, every Saturday. The grocery market offering a large variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh locally grown organic selections, fresh fish, Greek honey, house products etc, all with the best quality in mind.
• Super market “Natural Market”, Kasomouli 21 (1min / 60m)
• Pharmacy, Ipponaktos 54, Formionos 12 (2min / 160m)
• Restaurant “Svejk”, Roumpesi 8 (2min / 190m)
• Bar “Barazz”, Theodoritou Vresthenis (6min / 450m)
• Neos Kosmos (Red Metro Line M2), Karaiskaki sq. (4min/300m)
• Mpaknana tram station, 61 Machis Analatou (6min/450m)
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' take the blue metro line M3 and disembark at ''Syntagma'' station. Then change to red line M2 - direction to Elliniko - and hop off at ''Neos Kosmos'' station. The house is 300m far from the station, within 4mins walk.
Other Things to Note:
► We would also like to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services either via luxury mini vans or uber-like vehicles, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
• Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 10PMGet the full listing »