Enjoy your stay in our loft, in the heart of Athens, a stone’s throw away from all the major attractions. Next to Omonoia Square, one of the most iconic squares of Athens, it provides you with numerous options to move all around Athens and feel its downtown vibes. The metro and the bus stations are around the corner. The ideal place to explore the city, while it offers you the opportunity to relax in it’s spacious chilling balcony. Suitable for couples, lone adventurers, business travelers.
• You will have the privacy of the entire loft.
• Main access through Menandrou street.
• The house is inaccessible for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
A member of our team will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
• We would also like to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
Located in the center of Athens, next to Omonoia square (5 minutes walking distance), you have the option to experience the Athens’ downtown instantly.
• From Omonoia Square starts Patission. A busy street with interesting buildings, amongst which are the Neoclassical mansions of the Polytechnic School and the National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period.
• Exarchia area, a charming and very lively neighborhood, traditional a meeting point and home to many students and artists. From Exarcheia, crossing the Neapoli neighborhood, you can climb the verdant Lycavittos Hill. From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea.
• Strefi Hill, despite its small extent it constitutes a green oasis in the centre of the city. Here you can find sport facilities and a summer stone theatre, while from the top you have panoramic view of the city.
• Kolonaki neighborhood, which is considered to be the most “aristocratic” area of the centre of Athens, you will find many shops selling expensive brands and high couture, modern restaurants, bars and cafés, while it is worthwhile to take a stroll through the central streets with their art déco, art nouveau and interbellum buildings.
• Acropolis of Athens (1,40km)
• Acropolis Museum, at Acropolis station (2,00km)
• Thisseio, Plaka & Anafiotika areas under Acropolis
• Syntagma square & Parliament (1,60km)
• Akadimia / Academy of Athens (1,20km)
• National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period (1,10km)
• Filopappou Hill (2,60km)
• The Temple of Olympian Zeus / Columns of the Olympian Zeus (2,00km)
• Kallimarmaro / Panathenaic Stadium (2,60km)
• The National Park on Irodou Attikou street is a cool oasis in summer and visitors always enjoy the change of the guard at the Presidential Mansion right opposite (2,30km)
• Lycabbetus Hill: From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea. (2,70km)
• The renowned Benaki Museum, with its outstanding collections (2,00km)
• The Museum of Cycladic Art dedicated to the ancient cultures of the Aegean and Cyprus focusing on Cycladic Art (2,20km)
• The Byzantine Museum with religious artifacts of the Byzantine and later periods from all over Greece (2,30km)
• National Museum of Contemporary Art, EMST of Athens, at Fix station (2,90km)
* Walking time noted
• Super market “Sklavenitis”, Athinas 62 (5min / 400m)
• Super market “Deal”, Voulgari 17 (2min / 190m)
• Pharmacy “Mpakakos Georgios”, Agiou Konstantinou 3 (4min / 350m)
• Restaurant “The Seychelles”, Keramikou 49 (7min / 550m)
• Restaurant “Karamanlidika”, Sokratous 1 (4min / 290m)
• Bar “Cantina Social”, Leokoriou 6 (9min / 750m)
• Bar “6 d.o.g.s.”, Avramioti 6-8 (10min / 850m)
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' take the Blue Metro line M3 and disembark at “Syntagma” Metro station. From there, embark on the Red Metro line M2 towards “Anthoupoli” and disembark after two stations at “Omonoia”. The apartment is within 5 min walking distance from there.
• Check-in begins at 2 P.M. Check-out time is 12 P.M. Early check-ins / late check-outs require special arrangements and may be subject to an additional fee of €15.Get the full listing »