“Ivi" is a 57 square meter upper floor suite with an open concept and a swimming pool view. It is part of a housing complex with Mykonean architecture and is located next to Ornos Beach. It can accommodate up to 4-5 people and it is ideal for families. It has a fully equipped kitchen, one double bed in the loft, one couch that turns into a double bed and one single couch (80 cm width) where a child can sleep.
Ornos Beach is located on the southwest corner of Mykonos island and only three kilometers from Mykonos town. Together with places to eat and drink there are also supermarkets, butcher, pharmacy, and bakery. Due, for the most part to the sea’s sandy bottom which drops off very gently from the shore, Ornos beach provides the perfect family beach. Access to and from Mykonos town is made easy with a frequent local bus service. A daily boat service to other Mykonos beaches as well as excursions to the island of Delos are available from this bay which also provides a good anchorage for yachts.
• 2 LCD TV's with satellite dish
• Washing machine and iron
• Oven and refrigerator
• Toaster and hot water kettle
• Hair dryer
• Smoke detector and fire extinguisher
• First Aid kit
• House cleaning twice a week
• Free toiletries
Shuttle service to and from the airport (upon request)
Pets not allowed
Smoking is only permitted on the balcony
Distances from and to the suite
• Airport (daily flights) 3 kilometers
• Ports 10 minutes
• Buses (run every 30 minutes) 10 minutes / The bus stop is within walking distance
Please provide your itinerary details (exact arrival and departure time) so we can welcome you and give you the keys to the suite. As this is a holiday house there isn't a reception desk and breakfast is not provided. Feel free to ask for information if you need help getting around the island or finding the best beaches, bars, restaurants etc.
• SUPER PARADISE the 'crazy' party beach with nudists
• PARADISE if you don't have a car you take a little boat to go there.
• PANORMOS nice beach bars, sometimes there are also volleyball competitions there / doesn't have sunbeds but has big comfortable pillows
• KALO LIVADI huge bed type sunbeds (they have a thick 'mattress' on them), expensive, 'quieter music' when they host events it gets louder
• PARAGA beach bars with louder music
• ELIA more family type of beach
• PSAROU 'hot spot', nice sunbeds, NAMMOS restaurant is great.
Out & about
• LITTLE VENICE an area in the heart of Mykonos Town with bars that have a wonderful sea view
• REMEZZO cocktail bar and restaurant
• GUZEL an established bar with go dancers and a mix of international and Greek music
• CAVO PARADISO 'open air' club far away from the town center / it opens after 4 / it hosts different events is far away / it has a nice view and a swimming pool
• Take a day trip to Delos to visit the ancient ruinsGet the full listing »